Dream A Little Dream (2)

Start from the beginning

“It’s all yours,” he said and looked over at Ryan, who was sitting on the bed in nothing but his boxers and a towel in his lap.

“Thanks.”

Ryan hurried into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Twenty minutes, later when Ryan came out of the bathroom, Brendon was in his own bed sound asleep. Ryan looked over at him and couldn’t help but smile.

In the middle of the night, Ryan felt the mattress dip. He knew who it was and, by God, he wasn’t going to protest in any way, shape or form.

Brendon leaned down and kissed Ryan softly on the lips. “I love you,” he said with a sigh.

Ryan looked up at him and knew that Brendon was fast asleep, but he didn’t care. He had wanted this for so long now that he would take it any way he could get it.

“I love you too, Brendon.” He reached up to kiss Brendon on the lips.

“I want you,” Brendon got out between kisses.

“I want you too,” Ryan replied.

Brendon tugged at Ryan’s shirt until he pulled it over his head. As soon as it was off, he did the same with his own shirt. When skin met skin, Ryan moaned deep in his throat.

“I love you so much,” Brendon said again before sucking on Ryan’s neck. “I want to make love to you.”

“I know you do,” Ryan moaned out as Brendon continued to attack his neck with his lips.

“Can I?” Brendon stopped to look down at the boy beneath him.

Ryan looked deep into Brendon’s eyes and thought for a moment. Was he awake? But then Brendon got that dreamy look, and Ryan knew he was fast asleep. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted to feel Brendon inside of him. He wanted this so fucking bad, and if the only way he could have Brendon was when he was dead to the world, asleep, then so be it.

“Yes…god, yes.”

Ryan wrapped his legs around Brendon’s waist, pulling the boy flush with his body. Their bodies rocked back and forth, making both boys harder then they thought they could ever possibly get. Ryan sucked on Brendon’s neck, leaving marks he knew Brendon would wonder about in the morning. Brendon’s right hand snaked between their bodies, dipping under the fabric of Ryan’s boxers. Calloused fingers wrapped around Ryan’s cock, making him buck his hips upward. Memories of that hand came flooding back to him. He sighed, half-moaned at the memory.

“Do you like that?” Brendon asked as he teased Ryan’s cock with his hand.

“Yeah,” Ryan whimpered as Brendon ran his thumb over the slit, rubbing pre-come over the head of Ryan’s cock. Ryan licked his lips, thrashing his head back and forth on the pillow.

“What else do you like?”

Brendon brought his hand up to his mouth to lick his fingers.

“Oh god,” Ryan groaned involuntarily. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“Do you want me inside of you?” Brendon asked and ran his finger over on of Ryan’s nipples, making them hard.

“Please.” Ryan was squirming underneath him. Brendon got off the bed for a second and Ryan almost lost his mind. “Where are you going?” he asked with a panic in his voice.

Brendon held up the bottle of lube and a condom then walked back over to the bed.

“Brendon?” Ryan again got the feeling that Brendon was awake.