"next , Hyoeun." after Hyoeun , Jenny was next before the rappers. because Hanbin was used to composing under YG style , his lyrics tend to have alot of lines meant for the rappers so
this comeback will definitely let Haeyoon and Eunhwon shine.

"Haeyoon next." Haeyoon rapped her lines and also Eunhwon's rap lines because they needed to make another version of the song when Eunhwon won't be around.

Haeyoon was done and now it was Eunhwon's turn. just as Eunhwon was about to walk into the recording studio , the door opened revealing seven guys , the ikon members.

the girls immediately stood up to greet their sunbaes and Hanbin was seated there shocked at the presence.

"we thought we'd drop by since you're recording for the girls." Jinhwan said. " and also incase you throw your tantrum at them." Chanwoo mumbled but it was definitely loud enough to be heard.

"fortunately , they're all doing the song the way i want it to be so none of them received any scolding from me." Hanbin smiled.

"ey , it's most probably because Eunhwon is here." Yunhyeong said. "ani , jjinja. they're really doing well. unless you doubt it?" Hanbin questioned.

"ani ani , nevermind forget it." Yunhyeong sighed. "Eunhwon , into the recording room please." Hanbin said and Eunhwon made her way there.

when Eunhwon started rapping , the ikon members looked shocked. "she's a rapper?" Bobby asked and Junhoe nodded. "you didn't know? totally shows that you don't support their relationship by watching them perform their debut song." Junhoe snickered only to get a punch by Bobby.

"good job! let's all have a break!" Hanbin said and Eunhwon made her way back to the room while he went out to get something.

when he got back , he had plastic bags full of cups of coffee. "you guys are lucky i got some extras." Hanbin said giving out the coffee cups.

handing one to Eunhwon , he went back outside to come back inside with a plate of food. "Eunhwon-ah , here." he said handing her the plate as well.

"oh? gamsahamni- mwoya?" Eunhwon said reading the words on the plate

"it says will you marry me?" Jane read out loudly for the others to hear. "oh my god! Eunhwon is getting married!" Jenny and the girls started cheering making Eunhwon blush.

the ikon members teased the hell out of Hanbin and he was smiling like an idoit to himself.

"Eunhwon-ah , look at the cup too." he said pointing to her cup. she turn the cup looking around it to see the words 'Marry Me?' on it.

"wah Kim Hanbin." Bobby said smacking Hanbin's back. "so , Eunhwon-sshi , your answer is?" Jinhwan asked.

"of course it's a yes." she said placing the plate down before walking to Hanbin to give him a hug. "gomawo."

—————————————————————