9

NCT GROUPCHAT
(18 members are online)

Taeil: 5 minutes and i want to see all of you at the front door!

that was the last text sent to the group chat and everyone was outside the dorms. the 16 of them split up into two vans — Winwin and Yuta borrowing one of their manager's car.

the first van having Jisung, Chenle, Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin, Haechan, Mark, Taeyong and Jaehyun.

the second van having Doyoung, Taeil, Johnny, Ten, Kun, Jungwoo and Lucas.

in the first van,

"can't you squeeze in any further?" Renjun whined. the backseat was pretty much fully occupied and Renjun couldn't find a good place to sit.

"could you please stop whining!" Jaemin says before he plops himself onto Jeno's lap. Jeno groans from the sudden impact, eyebrows furrowed.

"why'd you do that? it hurt," Jeno whispers to Jaemin.

"i had to do something. if not Renjun would keep bitching!"

"hey! i heard that," Renjun huffs and crosses his arms. he takes his seat next to Jisung.

Jeno sighs and wraps his arms around Jaemin's torso, making his head comfortable on the latter's shoulder.

Jaemin was blushing deep red. he was always the confident type over text but in real life, Jeno's charms always had him flustered.

"lean back a little. you're hella stiff. we gotta stay in comfortable position right?" Jeno says. Jaemin nods his head and leans against Jeno, making himself a little more comfortable.

"better?" he asks, face right next to Jeno's, voice brought down to the softest whisper. the boy hums in response, closing his eyes to get some rest.

in front of them, Haechan and Mark were sitting in two separate seats which meant none of the two could really touch each other.

"Markie~" Mark looks up from his phone to face Haechan.

"what is it, princess?"

"i-i told you to stop calling me that! it's embarrassing," Haechan extends his hand to whack Mark's arm. seriously, the space between them was annoying the younger.

"i want to cuddle you, Mark. you're so far away," the younger pouts, visibly upset.

"come on the ride isn't that long i'm sure you can handle it, yeah?"

"but Mark~" he starts to flail his hands around in frustration.

Mark makes a 'tsk' sound but grins mischievously. he leans in to whisper something to his clingy boyfriend's ear.

"if you be a good boy, i'll reward you," the older's voice trails off.

Haechan starts blushing because obviously the first thing that comes to mind are dirty thoughts.

"what are you thinking of huh? i meant i'll reward you with a gift from the mall but i won't tell you what it is yet," Mark starts giggling seeing his boyfriend flush.  he wants to take things slow and he's sure his boyfriend isn't fully prepared either.

the younger just hushes the older and says he'll behave. his mind goes off to think about more innocent thoughts like what Mark is going to get him.

"rock, paper, scissors!" Johnny shouts out.

"you lose!" he points at Ten before pecking him on the lips. (if you get this reference, i'll love you forever)

"what's the point in playing if it's a win-win situation," Kun says before rolling his eyes. basically if person A won, his reward/prize is to kiss person B.

"it's cute though, you must at least admit that," Jungwoo butts in.

"yeah, whatever,"

"hey, Lucas wanna play?" Jungwoo asks, raising an eyebrow.

"n-no thanks," Lucas stutters, flustered by the sudden request.

"awww bummer! would have scored real well since you're cute,"

"aish," the younger whines out. his heart wouldn't calm down! there's something that he's been wanting to ask the older but with the constant complimenting, he thinks it'll be impossible.

"you, chaotic gay along with the other gays please tone it down if not i'll get a headache," Doyoung says, gripping onto the steering wheel harder.

"excuse you but i am not gay," Kun mentions.

"yeah keep telling yourself that. in this household, everyone is gay," Ten laughs out loud.

"okay but i don't have a crush on anyone of us in NCT so,"

"at least you didn't deny that you're gay!" Ten throws his hand up in the air as if he won something big.

Taeil lets out a big sigh. will there ever be peace around here?