"Where are you guys going?" Dad says, concerned.

"Someones waiting for her" Lucas winks, I look at him confused but excited.

It's night and the hospital smells like gingerbread cooking, well maybe that's bc our rooms auro is literally Christmas. I sat down on the wheelchair, making sure the IV on my hand isn't tangled up anywhere.

Fixing everything up, we exit the room the lights dim as its night and the halls decorated with Christmas lights.

I can't wait.

So excited to see what's going to happen.

I watch as Lucas takes me down empty halls, all I can hear is my heart beat fast against my chest ready to meet him. Ready to see what he has to offer me, and what I have to offer him.

I could barely see him at the time when he saved me from my terrors, with the thought of that I can feel water prickle down my cheeks.

Swift and clear it, so Lucas doesn't seem concerned.

I feel no connection to Lucas, the curse is still a curse, but that doesn't mean I cannot love whom I want to.

Maybe this is my destiny

Or maybe I am thinking way too ahead.

What if Vincent doesn't want to be with me anymore, what if it's a goodbye.

Well he does know that I am a wolf, shaking my head I laugh inside, how does one even want to be with a wolf, he's a human, I am not. It makes sense for him not to want to be with me.

Thinking of this just makes my head spin, of course, he just wants to meet with me privately, for us to talk about what we have, Maybe this won't be a merry Christmas after all.

"roe" Lucas says stopping the wheelchair.

I tilt my up towards him and watch as he comes down in front of me. "I know things haven't been the best with us, I don't know where you feel -

"I don't..."

"At all?" He says shocked.

"No, I don't feel the thing we do when we see a mate, I don't feel it anymore" I sigh, pursing my lips in hopes not to cry.

"I thought after killing he would break it!" he groans.

"you killed her?!" I almost yell.

"I'm sorry, this is bad.. I just, I wanted to know if you feel you know" he clears his throat, "the way I felt for Hannah..." he looks away.

I look away, knowing I knew about her, and what she was up to.

"She was with jade," He says continuously staring at the floor.

"I know, I - Lucas I am so sorry" I sigh, rubbing my sweaty hands together.

"I killed her" He eyes shut.

He what!

My eyes widen in shock, "what - wait - what?!"

What the...

"You, why, Lucas, what happened there?! Why are you telling me this now? I am so confused, I don't remember anything" I pant, worrying, I can feel my head start to lighten.

I guess Lucas noticed that's why he immediately looked at me and took my hands.

"You'll know, I just had to know whether the curse was broken, either ways... it doesn't matter, you chose your own destiny right?" He chuckles, getting up leaving me confused as hell!