XIV.

❝it's a weird feeling im still in shock

Chapter 14

Something told him she was here, in the places he went in search for her there was no strong feeling that he had of her being near him. But now he did, he had it, she was here.

He looked towards Hannah sleeping peacefully, he chest rising up and down against the silky lavender blanket.

He thought she was everything to him, little did he know, Hannah was just another nightmare.

"Lucas" a grunt voice appeared between the doors.

"Ryder" He said, getting up as he approached the door to exit the room. They were in Paris for a while now, and there search had already started to begin.

Lucas closed the door behind him cautiously, coming face to face with Justin and Ryder. "We should go" Alpha Justin claimed. In obeyance the two men followed him out of their cabin, leading out to the dark forest.

Alpha Justin and the men took of their shirt and took a leap forming into werewolves. "We don't have much time" communicated Ryder too Lucas through the mind.

"I know, but we need more time before they claim her death" Lucas added on.

She's out there somewhere his inner wolf was repeating that in thought. He knew she was out there, and could possibly get her love life back.

"Let's go" Alpha Justin howled, and they all ran through the forest in their might speed. The fur brushed against the trees, their ears were sharp and still in case of unexpected noises.

Justin stopped immediately causing Ryder and Lucas to be pushed back.

"Someone's here"

Their eyes scanned the forest with UN realistic speed, "there" Lucas said as he caught a warm blooded feature 2 miles away from him.

They all immediately formed into the human self, and started to walk. It's not always they get to become werewolves, and they try not to so they do not raise any suspicion.

"shit!" Justin gritted through his teeth, as 6 peopled immediately surrounded them.

Lucas growled in hatred, they all were blood sucking vampires. The last thing they wanted was to fight with them.

"And what has brought you to our territory" said a young girl, in her early 20's.

"We are in search for someone, we are not here for any war" Alpha Justin voice was firm and demanding.

"Neither are we" A man approached from the circles. "I apologize, there are some new mortals that are in our pack, and you may leave, before things get spicy"

As Justin had made an agreement, Lucas couldn't take his eyes of the girl, there was something about her, something that is connected to Rosella.

Alpha Justin formed into a wolf, followed by the other two and left their territory. They ran hoping to catch a glimpse of rose anywhere, had she found another mate? Become a werewolf? Had she just not wanted to come back? Had she died? So many thoughts roamed through Lucas's mind, but no matter what he will find her.

Dawn fell upon paris at they tried to ask people around if they had seen a girl. No one did, but they did not want to lose hope.

"How are you sure?" Hannah whispered, she stood in the middle of the forest where no one could find her.

"I can read minds" A girl said to Hannah, "I was there while she was working with her friends. Her plan is to find out on Christmas Eve, is our plan set?" She said.

Hannah nodded with a smile.

"I've brought you, what you wanted" She added on.

Hannah raised her eyebrows, glancing at a paper the girl was passing towards her. It was the picture of her, Hannah was shocked, it indeed was Rosella. The girl, who went missing for years.

"That is her, and make sure it's done with no evidence" Hannah laughed.

The girl smirked and left Hannah to herself. She was finally getting what she wanted, she was finally going to get Lucas all to herself, with no interference.

***

"I see the way you look at her" Vinter popped out of the blue, startling Vincent. He rubbed his neck in nervousness, yeah Vinter got it right, I was falling for that beauty.

But Vincent also knew, how much Vinter adored her as well.

"Vinter, I can't –

"You can bro, The way you look at her is the way I looked at Emma the first time I saw her, the day you literally saw Rose, I saw it" He said. He was right, the day Vincent saw her right before his eyes was when he knew he wanted to be the one to protect her from the world, to hold her forever tightly, to give her as much as love that can be given, and only for death to do them apart.

"But She –

"But she does as well" Vinter eyes glazed over to Rosella laughing and talking with Regina and Anna.

Rosella eyes quickly glanced at them causing Vincent to grow butterflies in his stomach.

"You should totally tell her how you feel!" Vinter elbowed him.

"I – Me? How?" Vincent stuttered, at the feeling of telling her how she felt cause his muscles too tightly and his hairs to stand, giving goosebumps everywhere.

"You are young and in love my friend, plus she is your first" he smirked taking a sip.

"Shut up" Vincent nudged him in embarrassment. "Fine, I'll do it" he cleared his throat, with a big deep breath he made his way through the crowd to Rosella.

She looked breathtaking. Her redish hair complimented her pale skin so well, and her eyes were so beautiful honey like brown. Awkward thoughts invaded his mind, but he needed to get that out.

Clearing his throat he got the attention of the three girls. "Uh, Rose, uhm, d – do you mind?" He said stuttering. She bit her lower lips which aroused him in a weird manner, nodding her head his breath hitched as she took his hand in hers.

Why am I being such a girl. He thought, trying to man up. "I need to talk to you" he said with smile.

"Sure" Her velvet voice echoed making his heart melt.

He took her to his cabin, planning out how he was going to say it out. As he entered his cabin, his eyes widened in surprise to see a table with a candle light dinner set in front of him. Vinter it was definitely him.

"I need to tell you something" his voice came out soft and warm to her.

"I – I – I, you well have – uhm" he sighed making his hand into a fist.

"You what?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm falling in love with you".