Chapter 7 || Hunt

I'm hiding what I am feeling but I'm tired holding this in my head

Chapter 7: Hunt (This chapter is pretty long, so Hope you enjoy it)

I watch Lucas; he has dark black hair, pale skin and sterling grey eyes that twinkle like those beautiful stars; his sister Amanda has dark brown hair with light hazel eyes but there face features match a lot. They both showed me how each of the training sessions for the beginners. I only have two days, though, two days to chase my dream of woman power than I am back to being that old Rosella, who is in deep pain.

One thing for sure, I am going to live these two days to the fullest and investigate on my stupid mate, okay I don't think I will be able to investigate on him. If Ryder is my mate then why would I kind of like Lucas, well okay I did believe that the prince was cute too but; oh well it happens.

Watching Amanda do all these obstacles amuses me, she is so sweet too! We were talking a few minutes ago, and I tell you she cracks fantastic jokes, and her brother was very, very, very sarcastic, a joker, and just hilarious.

"Now, Rosella" I watch Lucas talk to me as he jogs up towards me. His hair is damp with sweat, and it looks like he took a shower. I haven't sweated in ages, and I've heard sweating is good for your body. "Let me help you do some obstacles, first starting with rock climbing" he smiles. I nod my head grinning and walk towards a wall that had rocks all the way to the ceiling.

"I am going to get us donut!" Amanda screams from behind.

"Only if you want to bloat again" Lucas chuckles.

"HEY! It's my diet free day."

"Your free diet day if everyday sis."

She huffs and leaves. I laugh at their two cuteness. "I know, she is a weirdo" he smirks.

"Oh really, she is? No one messes with food especially when a girl needs food" I smirk back, initially shocked at myself on how I just spoke. I shouldn't talk like that; I don't even know him. "Sorry," I mutter quietly.

Instead of an ', it's ok' I receive a weird look by him. "You are sorry for saying something so accurate too me, you impress me, my lady" he bows dramatically. I laugh at his gawkiness, Canadian guys are cute.

"Now, All I'll be doing is tying this rope around your waist, and this will be attached to the ceiling if you can't go any further, I will be right under you okay. Just make sure you use your brain, you see it's like art solving the pieces... okay, it's not like art, but all you do is look at the rocks and see which are close by and which will be easier to keep on moving, okay! Plus This will help your climbing skills for the future" he says while he ties the rope to me causing a weird tingling feeling to abrupt everywhere. I don't get it. I could feel him tense up every time he would touch me, is it because of my scars?

He brings me close to the wall, placing a helmet on me. "Okay, I can do this," I say more to myself. 

"Uh, wanted to ask... you have a mate?" He asks me what my brother just answered a while ago.

"Yeah..." I trail off to think about him but shake the incoherent thoughts away. "Anyways, can we get started" I squeal.

"Bien sûr madame."

"Merci, Merci" I giggle.

"You know French?"

"Well yeah, I used to study it in school, and I guess everyone knows how say thank you in French" I point out. I stand in front of the wall, just an inch apart, I peer up and see how tall it is, wow. It's like I don't know 20 meters tall! Or 100, okay I am not sure, but it is very tall. I gulp feeling afraid, weirdly wanting Ryder's presence with me.