IX

I fell in the way you touched me without using your hands

Chapter 9

"Mom, dad I need to talk to you" I say to them, it was time I got more insight. I pushed it off all the time, but now as time pass I am very concerned and I want to know.

"Sure hun what's up" Mom says, they both take a seat down on the sofa.

"When I got into the plane accident, who found me first" I ask, I can feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Believe it or not, Doctor David did. They were working at the trauma position at the time, and were called to aid those that were injured, and you were one of them" My dad explains to me. "But there is nothing to worry about hun, we love you, even though we may not be blood related".

This brought a smile to my face. I love my family, I will always, but there is something that's holding my memory to re-appear. I do not want it to fade away forever, the feeling of not knowing about your past is very irritating.

"Hun, are you alright? You do know you need to be at work in 30 minutes" Dad says, while mom is busy watching T.V. I nod my head and make my way to my room.

"Hi, my name is rosella" I say to the mirror, a spurge of butterflies flutter in my body.

'Okay now what do I do, I look beside me and see a little boy sitting. Awe he is such a cutie, "hi kid" I say trying to act normal, well why am I even trying to act normal I am normal... well a werewolf – human normal being.

"Hello, what is your name" said the kid with blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. His soft pink lips forms into a smile.

"I'm rosella, what's yours"

"Lucas" my heart drops once I hear what he says. I force myself to continue smiling.

"What a lovely name" I mumble and look awake. Tears start to brim in my eyes. Why do I keep breaking down when I think of him, hear him, I just want to forget about him. I just want to forget – my eyes start to close, as my lids got heavier. I rest my head back, maybe I should take a nap.'

I gasp in shock as my brain shifts back to reality. What was that?! "Did I just remember something from the past?" I mutter under my breath. "Lucas?" I furrow my eyebrows. "As in my brother Lucas, could that be –

"Yeah it was me" he sighs, my eyes avert from the ground to my room front door. There stood my little brother, he did have blonde hair, very blue eyes.

"How? you guys are the one who found me..."

"Well, I am not really there biological son, but I didn't think that I had to bring up that I was adopted. I was in the foster system and this family really liked me, they were unable to have kids so, they decided to adopt me, and I was coming from London, my other foster mom and foster dad were separated, he wanted me to visit him, so I was coming for that reason too. I don't quite remember exactly what happened in the plane, because it was so fast, but I did not really get harshly injured like you did, in fact maybe you didn't know this you covered me to protect me" Lucas says with a smile, he runs up and hugs me really tightly. "But I didn't want to see him, actually he didn't want to, they weren't such a good foster family, I wasn't really attached to them, so I am happy that this family took me in"

"Wow, I did not know that" I say rubbing his back.

"Well, there was no need to, you had a lot happening to you"