"Hi Roe" He smiles walking towards me. He comes down beside me and gives me a big hug, "I - I never thought I'd see you again" he cracks.

"Neither did i" My eyes water, I watch his eyes scan me as his eyes gloss with water.

I greet everyone, my friends, Victor! except for one person where is he?

"Guys where is -"

"TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Victor cheers, i look up to him and smile.

Where is Vincent?

"I do not know about you all, but Christmas is a big deal here, who wants to decorate this place!" Victor says.

"Let's GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING" Luna Faith shouts, everyone cheering, I watch as she assigns everyone what to do, some went to get the tree, the lights, the gifts, the cookies.

Where was he tho?

"Rosella Dear, here is your food" Mom and Dad came back.

"Oh my god! homemade!" I squeal, "lasagnaaa!!!"

Mmmmm.

Cheesy

Saucy

A little bit of spicy

SO PERFECT!

Lucas sits beside me, awkwardly watching as I engulf into my favorite food. "wow, i - i haven't seen you in like ages" his hands lay on my legs rubbing me.

"I haven't either" I smile, "now let me eat" I tap his shoulder and engulf into my favorite dinner.

I watch as some of the people come back with lights and ornaments.

"oh my god, that is a HUGE TREE," I say, my eyes widen as I see Ryder and Justin carry in the tree.

"The bigger the merrier" Justin winks, we all chuckle.

"knock, knock" a velvet voice peers through the door. Familiar, very familiar.

"Hey, Seraph- I mean rosella" she laughs, my drops as I eyes Regina standing with a basket filled with goodies, and behind her was Anna, and Holly holding the biggest smiles anyone could on this planet.

"GUYS" I scream, they all run in placing the gifts or whatever they got to the side. "I missed you guys!"

"We did too!" They all say, coming on for a group hug.

"how do you guys know?" I raise my eyebrows confused.

"We all sorta knew you were odd" Anna chuckles, "but Regina told us"

"Your boys, came to me for some stuff" Regina smiled glancing back at someone I can't pin out who.

"You guys are literally angels" I smile.

_________________

wish you a merry Christmas plays in the background

I watch as all the families unit in peace and talk to one another.

"Lucas" I call, he quickly comes towards me.

"Yes" He smiles

"Where is -

"Vincent?" He questions raising his eyebrows.

I nod my head feeling guilty. "I know you love him, and I know he loves you roe, for him these days were hard, but he's here, in fact, he's waiting for you wanna go" he winks.

"yes, yes, yes! i do!" I stammer, ruffling myself out of bed, bad idea as I feel my head flutter in clouds, holly I'm about to fall.

"Careful" Lucas chuckles.