A nurse shifts my bed upwards so I am in a seating position, I can feel my heart palpating as I wait for people to come. Confused as I am, who am I to expect?

The door creeks open, and I couldn't feel so nervous as I am now.

I need to poo.

"Roe" A soft female voice velvets through the door.

mom.

"Mom, Dad" I cry, as I see my real parents, my blood come towards me.

"Oh my baby" Dad runs, both of them run to me and hug me every so dearly, behind them I see my other parents the one in France looking at me with big smiles.

"Mommy," I sob even more, "Daddy, I missed you guys so much, I don't even know how I could've forgotten you please forgive me"

"Oh my god, my baby no need to apologize, how foolish of you to do so, you have no reason to be sorry, we're just so happy you're okay" my mom sniffles, both laugh making me giggle.

"You were always so special, and it pains me to see you go through this my princess, if only we knew sooner, I can't forgive myself to what happened to you"

"dad, don't say that" I squeeze his hand, I engulf them in a hug.

Never want to let them go

I love my parents so much

I hold them tighter as I feel them to loosen, "no, I want you guys" I hug them closer, I haven't felt their love in so long, I didn't want to let them go.

No - more.

"Sweetie, we are right here let's get you food," Mom says.

"but" I sigh

"No hun, you have to eat, you haven't eaten in a month, and look at you, you need your favorite food of all time!" Dad smiles, kisses my forehead and gets up. I nod my head, they both get up and leave for the door.

My eyes meet with my parents in France.

"You killed us" Mom cried, ran and gave me a hug, "you know how worried we were we couldn't sleep, nor could we ear, never ever do that again, not to us but to your parents"

I purse my lips embarrassed at my actions.

"I am so sorry, I - I just -"

"We know" dad comes in, "we know love and we understand, you may not see us as your mom and dad but for us, you're our daughter and we love you no matter what"

My heart drops at the statement, and my eyes water.

"don't say that you guys took so much care of me, gave me so much love, I thank you and you will always be my parents, love you guys" I hug them dearly.

"can we come in now!" Someone voice rises behind the door.

Wait, Luna Faith?

"Yes," Mom says.

The door springs open and a whole crowd comes cheering and talking and screaming, my eyes scan through the crows bunch of flowers role in and gifts. "FAITH!" I scream.

"ROSELLA" She tears up and runs and hugs me.

"OMG JUSTIN" I squeal seeing him stand behind faith, he crouches sone and gives me a hug.

They talk and talk, and my eyes look up and meet someone who I was waiting to see.

Lucas.

"Lucas," I say softly, admiring him. "Hi"