"Moooom!" I shout, hoping she could hear me through these walls. Luckily, after a few seconds, she entered my room and said, "Yes, Sweetie?"

"What time's dinner?"

"Hmm, excited, are we? 7 pm."

"Can we please move it to maybe, 6 pm please? My favorite artist, you know, The 1975? I met their vocalist last night and he gave me tickets to the Wanderlust Arts and Music Festival tonight. I was thinking, maybe we could finish by 8 pm so I could go?" I ask nervously.

"It's fine by me, but have you asked Harry?"

"I'm going to call him now. Thanks Mom!!!" I said, grabbing my phone.

I called Harry and he agreed to the new arrangements. He also said yes when I asked him to come with me to Wanderlust. I was beyond relieved. If this works out, tonight's going to be the new best day of my life!

Dinner turned out to be pretty good, in fact, I think my parents really like Harry! He has the same interests as Paul, and he knows how to impress my mom. He was very courteous and polite.

We left the house at around 7:30, not wanting to be late for The 1975's performance. We visited some booths and got some face paint on our faces. He chose the design for me, which was a butterfly. I chose the design for him: a mermaid. He didn't complain about it. Such a good sport.

We laid down on the grass for a while while eating snow cones. He was being touchy the entire time, but I liked it. It wasn't like he was harrassing me. He was a gentleman. When he found out that we were going to go here, he made sure he packed a picnic basket, a picnic mat and some drinks so we don't have to spend in case we get thirsty. We were having so much fun.

At the side of the stage there was a big screen with the names of the bands and singers performing tonight. There was also time indicated after their names, which tells the audience how long the band will be performing. Based on my calculations, The 1975 won't be performing for until 13 minutes. The band called Disclosure was on stage now, singing their hit song "Latch". We were singing along with the artists when I saw a familiar silhouette approaching us.

"Heeey Stace! Matty told us you were going to be here! We were just about to call you!" Louis says, bumping into Harry. "Oops. And who is this lad?" He says, pointing to Harry.

"Hi. Harry. Harry Styles." Harry says, holding out his hand. Louis took it and they shook hands. Somehow it felt like they were going to be good friends in the future. You know, when you feel the connection between two people? I felt that.

"This is Zayn, my best mate." Louis says. Harry held out his hand, but Zayn just did the man nod. He looks different today. He was wearing a red, black and white plaid top and ripped jeans. He was also wearing a beanie. His outfit was totally different from his usual white shirt/leather jacket attire. He still looked hot, though. Hotter than usual.

"Are they your new schoolmates, Stace?" Harry says.

"Yeah, we're actually quite... close."

"How come you haven't mentioned them before? They seem like they're such cool lads." Harry says.

I just realized that I was surrounded by British men. I'm not even sure if I was still in Los Angeles. My dad was British, but I grew up here in LA so I didn't really have the accent, but Liam did.

"Don't worry, Mate. Constance here never mentioned you to us, either." Zayn said, breaking the awkwardness, which made the situation more awkward.

"Oh-kay now um, Harry, would you please accompany me to that booth over there? I saw you got great tattoos." Louis said, pointing to the tattoo booth.