I still wasn't turning around, but I can see from the mirror that he was sitting down on my bed with his hand on his forehead.

"You know what? Forget what I just said. It's the worst fucking piece of explanation I have ever given in my life. I'm just... I'm sorry, okay? If you don't want to forgive me, I will understand. But come to the party tomorrow night? It would make Lou and George upset if you don't come. Bye."

He says as he walks out of the room, leaving the key on my bedside drawer.

Okay, what just happened?

I called George to tell her what happened but she wasn't picking up so I called Louis intead.

"So Zayn came to your house to apologize and what did you say to him?" Louis says as he picks up the phone, not giving me time to say hello.

"He was speaking in metaphors." I said.

"And....?"

"And I didn't answer him? I didn't know what to say!"

"Wait, what did he say, exactly?"

"Well, I don't know his exact words but... It was about us being in a painting, not knowing who painted it, and he tries to ruin the painting but when he tried to fix it, he fails so he burns it?" Ohh! I get it now!

"You know, for a straight-A student you're kinda.."

"Stupid, I know." I interrupt.

"I was going for "slow", but "stupid"'s okay," he says. "So, um, you going to the party? Zayn's upset so he probably won't go." He lies. I know Zayn will be hosting the party. Why does he have to lie?

"I know Zayn's going to be there, he owns the place. But I'll think about it. I know how George is when she's drunk." I say before hanging up on Louis.

I didn't want to be heartless, I mean, I didn't know Zayn felt that way about me. If he wanted to be friends with me, why won't he just say so? Why does he have to be mean to me?

I check my phone for messages and see Harry's text: "Hi, you still up? :) xx"

"Yep :) xx" I replied. It feels surreal to be texting with my ultimate crush. I've always liked Harry. I've liked him before I even liked Gavin. When he found out about what Gavin did to me, he stopped hanging out with him.

"Meet me at Milkshake Planet? xx" He says. Oh My God. It's the first time I'd actually get to hang out with him!!!!!!!! I mean, I know Zayn's hung out with him before when he was still in my body but now, I actually get to speak to him!!!

"Yeah, sure. Meet you in thirty minutes? xx" I replied. Milkshake Planet was one block away from my house, but fifteen minutes away from Harry's. I didn't know if he was going to walk or drive, but the maximum time it would take for him to get there would be 20 minutes.

I changed into comfy shorts and a plain pink cotton shirt and walked to Milkshake Planet. I thought about whether I should go to the party or not. I know I should because Louis and Georgie's going to be there, but Zayn's gonna be there, too. I don't want to spend tomorrow night thinking about ways on how to avoid him.

Knowing I was too early, I passed by All Booked Up that was located across Milkshake Planet to buy the latest Frankie magazine. I also ordered a Yen magazine from them. They don't really sell those here but I know the owner of the booktore and she knows where to get them so I still get my monthly issues.

When I went out of the bookstore, I saw Harry going out from the passenger side of a vintage car. I went back into the bookstore and looked at the driver through the tinted shop door. A girl was driving the car. Long, blonde, lavender-tip, with pink highlights, dip-dyed hair. He looked into the car and the girl moved to the passenger side and tried to kiss him. I didn't look, it was too painful.