Chapter 13

Andy's POV

I was running like really fast, yes, with my stupid formal clothes. Rye was chasing me but he was struggling with his bag.

Suddenly someone pulled my hand,  hardly, I stared at the brown eyes, he put my hand on his chest. I smiled.

He kissed my forehead, "Uh huh, no," I said sassily as I ran away from him. "Come one Beaumont, It is going to rain," I said as I felt some the drops of the water fell into my head.

We finally arrived at my place. Harvey just arrived to, he looked at us awkwardly. "Hi?" He said as he waved at me. I smiled at him and opened my door. "And bye," I said as I came in my place.

"Nice place fovvs," he said as he put his shoes away and walked in.

"Thank you," I turned all of the lights and sat on the couch.

"Do you have some big clothes?" he said as he stared at me. "Why am I asking that," he continued.

"I do, I-uh brought uh, some of your clothes back then," I said as I blushed hardly. Yeah I just did that.

He smirked as he walked closer to me, He kissed my cheek, "It must be my sweatshirt or sweater," he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah there is my bedroom, right next to the bathroom," I said as I turned on the TV. "Thanks love," he said as he walked away and got into my room.

I blushed by the nickname he gave.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Is that Aspen?!" Rye shouted from the bedroom. I sighed, "I wish, it isn't," I lazily got up and walked to the door and opened it.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

"Brooklyn!" I said as I hugged him tightly. I cried happily as I finally met him.

"Fovvy, don't cry," he said as he rubbed my back. "Sorry, I am so happy, there is the only way I can do," I said as I pinched his cheek.

Suddenly Jack coughed, "Oh, hi father," I said as I pulled him into a tight hug.

"We are going to leave with you," Jack stated.

I choked on air, "No way," I said as I grinned from ear to ear. "You guys are the sweetest people on the earth," I said. "Awwww."

"Come in," I said as I let them to go in.

They nod and got in. They dropped their bags on the floor. "No not like that," I said as I pointed at their bags.
They both rolled their eyes. "Okay okay, where?"

I lead them to Mike's room. I opened the door as I turned on the lights. "There you go, lovebirds," I said as I giggled. "So you leave alone here?" Brook said as he walked in and looked around the room.

"There was my roommate or my ex-boyfriend," I said awkwardly.

Suddenly Brook choked on air, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I thought I can do everything on my own, but I guess no," I stated.

"Where is he?"

"He left me."

Brook shook his head, "That's what will you get if you don't tell your twin," he said as he giggled.

"Yeah right," Rye said as he suddenly walked next to me.

Brook dropped his jaw and just stared at Rye from his hair to his toe. "Is this Rye?" He asked stupidly. "Yeah he is, long story, I'll tell you some day, but lets do something because this is probably the best day in my life," I said childishly.

"Let us change," Jack said as he closed the door, leaving me and Rye awkwardly staring at the door.

I looked up at Rye and found out he was in the sweatshirt that I definitely  bring everywhere. I smiled at him. "I thought I lost this, but you stole this," he said as he giggled and walked away.

But suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Let me," he said as he walked to the door.

Suddenly Aspen ran to Rye and hugged him tightly.

But Rye quickly pulled away and softly pushed Aspen and locked the door.

"Not today! Sorry! I am busy loving my life! Tell my parents I love them! Now leave! Thank you!" He shouted, probably wished Aspen heard that.

I giggled as I shook my head. My idiot.

"Fovvs, there are a lot of things I want to say," his serious tone wiped away all of my thoughts that I had 3 seconds ago.

"Yeah?"

"My parents was planning on Aspen and my wedding, they didn't let me to finish my words, that I never loved Aspen, then I got really mad, I drove with no direction, I don't know where to go, I was lost," he stated as he stared at me.

"I saw you with a guy, I lost my focus then I crashed into a tree," he continued as he voice began to break, "I should tell you this earlier, but the only one who I love is you," he said as he smiled widely.

I was stared at him, couldn't move any muscle. My emotions just mixed up and my mind didn't work at all.

"I am so sorry fovvs, I shouldn't give up on us," he whispered.

I ran to him and hugged him, "At least you are here now with me, don't leave me again, please," I whispered.

"WOOO! OTP!"

Brook shouted as he stared at us, Jack did the same as Brook.

"Uh sorry, I guess It is not the time," he said as he ran his finger through his blonde hair.

I shook my head as I grabbed my phone and ordered some pizzas.

They all stared at me, with full of fear and worriedness.

"Yes please 2 large pizzas," I said on the phone. They all sighed in relief at the same time. I shook my head as I giggled.

"We thought someone called you and you are in the big trouble like that," Jack said as he giggled.

"I won't," I said.

"Let's do the double date then," Brook said.

Rye and I immediately stared at each other, "Sure double date," he said as he grinned.

"Wait, I HAVEN'T TAKE A BATH YET," I said as I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please read this and listen to better by khalid at the same time.

anyway i have a plot twist in the next chapter, its either good or bad, you decide. lol. anyway i hope you have an amazing day and keep being you always!

xoxo
-author