Chapter 8

3rd's Person View.

*a few days later*

Beep. Beep.

The alarm wakes Andys up. This is the day.

Andy wishes for the best he can. He has been practicing so hard.

"Morning, world," he opens his eyes as he rubs his eyes.

He sighs, then he checks the time. 6 am.

Woah, he has never been so early before, he thinks to himself.

He stands up and goes to the kitchen. He saw Mikey's cooking some food.

Andy feels blessed today, he thinks this is the life he wanted.

He got everything he wanted. His life has no more problems right now.

*flashback*

"Please, dude..." Mikey sighs. "Alright, can't believe I watched this twice," Andy says as he buys the tickets for them.

It was Friday night, they decided to go to watch a movie.

"Don't be a spoiler, okay?" Mikey says as he giggles. Andy nods. "Don't worry, Thanos is gone, he escaped at last," Andy teases. "Fuck you," Mikey says as he lightly pushes Andy.

They sit in the back of the cinema. It was a new cinema so it was only a few people there.

Andy was enjoying the movie. His eyes glued to the screen.

But not with Mikey, he can't focus on the movie, he felt nervous, happy at the same time.

He stared at Andy, he never has a feeling for a guy, even a person.

His life has never been better since he met Andy. He shakes his head as he continues focusing on the movie.

Andy noticed everything. He knows. He has the feeling too, but Rye's shadow always dances on his mind. He stares at Mikey, he holds Mike's hand.

"Is this okay?" Andy asks. Mikey nods as he smiles. Their eyes meet for a long time.

Mikey gets closer, Andy can feel Mike's breathe on his cheek.

He connects their lips, Andy's rub Mike's cheek, he lets Mike's tongue explores his mouth.

It probably the best kiss that Andy ever had. But it feels so wrong.

Mike pulls away, "Sorry, for that," Mike says as he rubs his head. Andy giggles. "Definitely, it was fine," Andy answers.

"I love you," Andy says as he kisses Mikey on the cheek. Mikey's cheeks turn red, "I-ii Love you too."

*end of the flashback*

Andy hugs Mikey from the back. He kisses Mike's neck. "Someone excited for the interview huh?" Mikey says as he turns back and he kisses Andy's lips.

"Why are you up so early?" Andy asks as he opens the fridge.

"Making your food," Mike answers. "Such a supportive boyfriend," Andy giggles as he sits on the kitchen's chair.

*time skip*

Andy sits down as he waits for his turns. The interview should be good.

"Mr. Fowler, sorry for this, but can you wait for some minutes, because the person who must interview you can't come, so we should wait for the manager.." A woman says.