Chapter 4

Andy POV

Cause you promised not to fall
Before it grew, you said you were
Promised we would call it off
Now I'm feeling things, so be sure
Promised it would all be good
But does this feels good to you?
'Cause you promised not to fall
Didn't you, didn't you?
You promised not to fall

I fluttered open my eyes, I was barely asleep. 

We arrive at a hotel. "Enjoy your sleep?" Brook asks. 

I nod as I rub my eyes. 

We enter the hotel and then Brook checked in the room. 

They booked 2 rooms for us, Jack and Brook are in the same room and I are in the other room. 

"Go to my room if anything happened," Jack says as he enters his room. 

I nod as I walk into my room. 

Jack is working for a company so he is so rich, besides that he also a singer, what a lucky Brook.

My phone suddenly buzzes. 3 new messages from Mom. 

Wait. MOM?! I check the message she sent me. 

Mom; hey, sweetheart, how was your high school and college? we still trapped in Canada.

Mom; we keep trying to see you in England, dad shows me a place to work, I'll show you everything about it. 

Mom; Andy, we love you, and I hope we can see you soon. 

Me; yeah mom, thanks, ily too.

I sigh as I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. 

Dear God, just let me have fun for one day. I sigh as I change my clothes, I wear my pink t-shirt and a pair of white shorts. 

I lock my room and knock on Brook's room. "It's Andy."

Brook opens the door, "Whats up?" he says as he stares at my clothes. "I want to browse around, want to come?" 

"Hm okay, let me change," he says as he closes the door. 

I waited for 10 minutes. "Okay, I am ready," he says.

I nod. "My mom applies me for a job," I say as we walk outside the hotel. 

"Where? What kind of job? Are you going to leave me and Jack?" He asks. 

"I don't know yet, I hope I don't leave both of you," I say. 

We decided to find the nearest Nandos. And we found it cause I'm so talented at searching and stuff like that.

*time skip*

I lay on my bed and stare at my phone. My brain is debating right now. "Go text, Rye." And the other side is like "No don't he doesn't deserve you."

Suddenly a notification pops out.

Mom sent a photo.

Mom: hope you gonna apply there. I wish you all the luck. I buy a ticket for you. can you go there tomorrow?

Me; TOMORROW?!

Mom: yeah, it is cheaper you know.