Chapter 10

Andy's POV

We arrived at our place. "So who is the guy behind you?" Mikey asked, breaking the silence. "He is the one who interviewed me, why?"

"Nah, I think I knew him," he answered. "Hm, whatever."

I sat on the couch as I turned on my laptop. I played some kinds of music as I lay my body on the couch.

"I am going outside," Mikey said as he slammed the door.

"Uh, sure?" I said, worriedly.

What actually just happened, is he mad? Did I do something wrong? Does he know who is Rye?

I waited for an hour, then I finally decided to check Mikey's out.

I shook my head as I turned off the music, then I grabbed my wallet and my phone. I bring my scarf, I literally can't walk alone without my scarf.

I walked outside and lock the door, I'm pretty sure Mike will bring one.

I tried to call Mike, texted him. No answer. I decided to go to the placed we often spend times together, park? cafe?

But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I turned my back and it was Harvey.

"Hey!" He said as he giggled. "Hey, it's awesome to see you again," I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah, it really is, anyway what are you up to?" He asked.

"Searching for my roommates, what about you?" I answered.

"Up for jogging," he said.

"Well, can I go with you?" I asked as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Sure," he said as he started walking. I followed him, walking next to him.

"So can you introduce me to your missing roommates?" He said as he giggled.

I nod, "Sure. He is cool," I said.

"What's his name?" He asked. "Mikey," I answered.

I looked around, where is Mikey gone? I tried to call him again, but the same, still no answer.

"So where are we going to?" He asked.

"Uh, park, then the cafe, then the gym?" I said. "Those are the places where he spends time a lot," I continued.

Harv nods, "Sure," he answered.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the park. There is no one, I guess, no one will spend their night at the park.

"Well, no one here, let's go," Harv said as he started to walk. It was really quiet, there's nobody here, except Harv and I.

I was walking around when suddenly a car crashed into a tree. The window's car broke and the front of the car, literally dented.

"Oh shit," Harv said as he walked to the car. "Call, the fucking police, I didn't bring the phone," he said as he looked inside the car.

I did what he told me to. "Here, you talk," I said as I gave my phone to Harv.

Is his airbag doesn't working?

Harv shook his head as he talked to the phone. I wasn't scared to look inside the car, but I lowkey scared of who is inside the car.

I look inside and found a guy, his forehead was bleeding uncontrollably, his head was laid on the steering wheel, there are 5 or 6 beer bottles on next to him.

"Should we bring him outside?" Harv asked as he brought my phone back. I took my phone as I nodded.

Harv opened the door as he carried the person and laid him on the road. "Strongman," I said as I giggled.