Chapter 20

3rd Person POV.

It was a great day for Andy. They decided to spend their time, singing at random songs, talking and sharing their feelings.

It is a normal day for Andy. He never had a normal day so far. His day used to be full of fucked up things. But he thankful because he finally can rest and just enjoying life.

"We have to get a job," Jack said, breaking the silence.

"Like what?" Mikey answered as he grabbed a can of beer.

"I don't know, like real job," Jack answered as he leaned his back on the sofa.

"Real Job?" Rye asked as he stared at the boys.

"Job that gives us money, real job," Jack continued as he looked at Rye.

Andy thought that it will be awesome if the 5 boys can work in the same place.

"What kind of work that can conclude all of us?" Andy asked.

"Youtube thingy?" Brook said.

"That was random but sounds debatable," Mikey answered. 

"Guys, what is the feeling of dissapointment?" Andy asked suddenly as he bit his nails.

"Why you suddenly asked?" 

"Because, well, never mind, fuck the question," Andy spat as he leaned his back on the couch.

"You've been acting like crazy," Mikey answered and groaned.

He started to got up and walked away from them.

"I can't work anything with ex, you guys told me that, right," Andy said as he let out a soft chuckle.

"Had you guys heard of foursome," Brook said as he drank a tea.

"Do you know how sensitive that question is?" Rye asked and threw him a pillow.

----------------

Rye's POV

It was midnight, I couldn't sleep. I keep tossing myself around the bed, acting like crazy.

I sighed and looked around the room. I decided to walk to our living room and found out Andy was sleeping on the couch.

He looked like an angel. I mean

he always is.

I smiled at him and started to walk to him.

"Hm, Rye?" he asked sleepily and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm here, love," I replied softly as I smiled at him. I quickly pick him up and walked us to the bed, laying him on my bed slowly.

"Why you up?" He asked sleepily.

"Can't sleep," I said as I laid next to him.

I sighed and stared at him, "About early this morning, why you asked that question?" I asked and looked at him.

"What question?" he yawned and started to open his eyes, staring at me.

"About that disappointment?" I asked and stroked his hair.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket and gave it to me.

"My mum, message, read," he answered.

I got up and started to read the messages.

My heart broken again, million pieces again.

I hated it, his mom, that has been gone for years, told him that, he's useless and he is a dissapointment.

"I tried to talk to her but she won't listen," he stated.

I quickly put his phone away, "Lets show them, that we could be better and have a good life together, lets prove them that they are wrong about you being useless," I replied.

"How? How can I make them happy? They believe I am a fucking mistake," he replied as he turned his back.

I smiled and quickly hugged him from behind, "Trust me, I know everything about money and how to manage them, we'll start and everything will be okay," I replied.

I quickly kissed him on his neck and left some marks.

He giggled and turned his back, quickly hugging me. He laid his head on my bare chest and kissed it a few times.

"Thanks Ryan, thank you," he said.

"I love you, like a lot, you saved me, I should save yours to. By being here for you, we can get through all of this together," he whispered softly.

I felt my heart beating out of my chest.

The butterflies are flying wild on my belly.

I know he said that already but everytime he said that he loved me. It felt like first time. I could feel that it was pure love.

"I know love, and yeah I love and adore you with all of me," I smiled and kissed him softly.

He kissed me back and wrapping his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his petite waist.

"Mwah, goodnight," he said and giggled.

"What the fuck" I replied.

He looked up at me with a shocked look.

"That was adorable, sorry, I'm going to figure out to respond in a better way," I replied and chuckled.

"You scared me," he laughed and punched my chest playfully.

"Hey you need to go to sleep," he replied and snuggled closer to me.

I nodded in response, I let my head laid on his.

I cuddled him and he was snuggling to me.

I wish I could be with him forever.

"Goodnight babyboy," I said and chuckled softly.

"Goodnight daddy," he replied started to close his eyes, laughing softly.

"I- well yeah goodnight," I smiled and kissed his forehead softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MISSED YOU ALL SO SO MUCH ♡♡♡♡
i almost gave up on this story but you know, thing happened. BUT i hope you enjoyed this and I'll start to write this and update every monday, if its not possible. Alright i love you all.

xoxo
-author