Chapter 7

Third person's POV

"Hey, you wanna go for a walk?" Mikey says as he opens Andy's bedroom door. Andy was laying on his bed and minding his own business. 

"Nope, I'm good," Andy replies as he focusing on his work again. 

Mikey sighs heavily and leans on his back, "You are the laziest person I ever met," he says sarcastically.

"Thanks, I take that as a compliment," Andy answer. His sassy side has taken his body now. 

"Okay, whatever you say, I am going to McDonald's by my self," Mikey says as he slams the door pretty hard. "Well I thought he was a vegetarian," Andy said to himself. 

Andy is focusing on searching for the work that he is going to apply to. 

"What if this actually a scam? What if this not a real job? What if this job is illegal?"

Those questions always pop out from his brain somehow. Why? Probably because he has bipolar. 

It is 5 of June, which is mean that Andy still has 8 days more before applies to the job. 

He keeps searching for 'the not so big' company on the internet. 

He sighs in relief, he thinks that the company can be a good place for a new co-worker because this is his first time doing a real job.

He decided to turns off his laptop, he places it next to his bed. He looks for his earphone on his bag. 

He plugs in the earphone on his phone and starts to sing out loud. 

The ageing superhero in me is tired, his favorite song all of the times.

"Every time I think of growing up
I find out that I just slipped back, I got it all wrong
You know I feel younger than I did

When I was younger on a backwards trackI thought by now I could have figured it all out
Instead I'm further back

Feels kinda stupid but I feel 16 in my head
But I guess, it's only 5 years back
But I won't see the signs, it took so long
But you were always on my mind, yeah
For all the times I've tried
To take a little time out for myself
I'm just growing all alone again

But I find in my mind that I'm notTime is running out
And I just want to say I'm sorry now
Before I'm all alone again
And I'm broken and col-"

He got cut off by the sound of his bedroom's door being opened.

"You have a very good voice man," Mikey says as he throws a plastic bag. 

Andy was shocked and curious at that time. "What's this?" He says as he opens the plastic bag. He finds out, there was a box of 9 chicken nuggets, french fries, and a double cheeseburger.

"WOOAH," he screams of excitement. "Whats this for?" Andy feels so happy that he can burst out of tears. 

"My 'hope you feel comfy being my roommates' ritual and probably sorry because the stupid salad this morning," Mikey says as he walks into Andy's room. 

"Woah, no one ever does that to me, thanks," Andy says as he puts everything on the bed. Then he walks to Mike, he hugs him very tightly. 

Mikey was shocked but he hugs Andy back. "Yeah you are welcome," Mike says as he rubs Andy's back. 

He pulls away from the hug. Andy sits on his bed and starts eating his food. 

Mikey was lost on his own view, he never thought he would fall for a boy, they haven't known each other very much. But Mikey could feel the butterflies everytime he sees Andy's smile.