I waited for you to reply back, but you never did. I was about to send you another message when you answered back. 

"Violet."

"Yes?"

"Move your eyes away from Facebook and go to the chat window. I'd been wating you know."

Oh . . . no wonder why, but I did as you said, and closed out of Facebook. 

Taking a deep breath, I opened the chat window. Soon a screen loaded, and once the picture focused, I saw you. 

My breath hitched when I realized I was finally looking at you! After all this time, I was finally seeing you, face to face. Okay, so it wasn't face to face exactly, but you know what I mean. All those photos on Facebook never did you any justice, because you were a lot cuter in person. Your hair was a darker shade of blonde than I remembered, but maybe it was just the lighting? Instead of a light blonde, it was more a brownish blonde, but it still looked good on you. And oh God your eyes! The color was so unusual, so perfect. Call me a sucker but I love guys with brown eyes.

 "Hi," you said waving back. Even though you were only sixteen, you didn't sound like it. Your voice was smooth, husky, and dare I say it, hot. 

"H-hi," I squeaked out, ducking my head down a bit. 

"Violet." For some reason, you calling my name, shot silvers down my spine. I couldn't believe it, your voice had that much effect on me? 

"Please look up. I want to see your face." I lifted my head back up slowly, peaking at you under my bangs. 

"Sorry," I whispered. 

The next thing you did almost made my heart stop; you smiled. Everything stopped at the moment. All I could do was stare at you, and your cute dimples. 

"It's fine. You look really cute today though."

I tried really hard not to blush, but I just couldn't help it! You called me cute! 

"Thanks," I mumbled. 

"Um . . . so do you."

"I know," you said, adding a quick wink.

I guess the slight movement you caused, made my eyes wonder towards the sparkling object on your ear. 

"Oh my God! You have a earring?"

You looked confused for a minute, before you nodded. You pulled your lips into a tight line, before you answered, "Yeah I do. You don't like it?"

I put my hands up, waving them back and forth. "Of course not! It looks great on you."

Relaxing, your lips pulled up into another smile, making my heart pound once again. "Good, because if you hated it, I'm gonna kill Adrian."

"Adrian?"

"He made me get this. Said something about looking cool."

"Oh, well you do."

And it was true, you did look cool. 

"Thanks, and um . . ." you drifted off, toying with your fingers. "I was wondering, do you want to pick 'our song' now?"

"Wait what?" 

"Well, I know couples don't usually just ask each other to pick 'the song', it just happens. But since we don't exactly see each other that much . . . I was just, you know," you mumbled under breath, your cheeks blushing red.

Awe... now that was a sight to see! That was the first time I saw you blushed, and oh my, was it adorable!

"Noah, of course we can. What song do you like?" 

"Um, well . . . since you're Chinese. I picked this song out for us."

"You already picked a song out?"

Since when did you do this? You just asked me out yesterday. 

"Yeah, is that bad?" you asked, your face going into a pout. Okay two words, too cute!

"No!" I shouted out quickly, before I coughed awkwardly, composing myself. "I mean what's it called?" 

"It's called Ti Amo, by Aaron Yan." 

"Aaron Yan? Like in Fahrenheit? Oh my God! How did you know I liked them?"

 I didn't remember mentioning that before. Then again I have a horrible memory, and you for one should know this. 

"You told me once." 

"And you remembered? While I didn't?"

"Of course . . . I remember everything you told me."

At times like these, I remembered why I liked you in the first place. 

"Awe . . . that's so sweet!"

"I know, but you're sweeter," you said giving me your signature wink. "Now, listen to the song." 

I nodded, opening up another tab, searching the song up on YouTube. The song was in Chinese, and even though you didn't know Chinese, it was still adorable that you picked this song out for us. When it got to the chorus part, I almost started tearing up. It was such a sweet, loving song, and it's gonna be our song. 

"Oh my God! Noah, I love it!" 

"I'm glad I can make you happy. Just play that song whenever you miss me. I'll always be here for you."

After that, we chatted a little bit more, before you had to go. Stupid Swim practice . . . after we said our goodbyes, I logged off, shutting down my laptop. 

That, Noah, was the day I first talked to you on chat, and the day I first realized that I was falling for you - hard.

Love,

~Violet