Chapter 2

Banner by trackrunner14 :)

***

Lotus Flower, 

Remember the first letter? You're "Lotus Flower" to me now. 

If you ever get the chance to read these letters, you'd probably say, "Do you really have to start off the letters with 'Lotus Flower'? I know you like that nickname, but seriously, 'Dear Noah' is much simpler."

I've told you, it's supposed to be special and unique, just like you! 

Anyways before I get carried away again, I should probably get to the point of this letter.

After the night we first met on Facebook, we didn't really talk much. Sad, right? I guess you were never on when I was on, and I was just too scared to start a conversation with you. I mean,  what if you didn't reply back? Then what would I do? 

So I waited and waited some more until that one night. 

I was on Facebook again (like always), doing my usual browsing and having casual conversations with friends, when I got a new notification. 

I know what you're thinking, it had to be from you right? Well guess what? You're wrong!

If you remembered that night like I did, you would know that, that one notification was from one of my friends. She tagged me in one of those note things. 

Clicking on the note, I started to read: 

"Many Questions!"

Right under the title, it said; "Rule: Once you've been tagged, answer the following questions and re-tag your friends."

There must have been at least fifty questions or so, but since I was bored, I decided, why not? It could be fun! 

First question: If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?

My answer: Of course except I would never cheat! That's just wrong xD 

Second question: The last time you felt honestly broken?

If I got that question now instead of back then, I would've probably said four months ago on October twenty-fifth.

My answer: I don't really know. 

Yeah, I know stupid answer, right? Hey, it's not my fault. I didn't remember!

Third question: What's on your mind right now?

My answer: This person...

Yeah, I bet you can guess who. It is you... In fact, I still think about you even now. I know it's sad. It's been two years, and I still can't get over you. I guess I really did love you. 

The questions dragged on, but I still answered them all. After I was done, I started tagging my friends. After many minutes of inner debate, I finally tagged you. I remember, getting likes on the note from my friends. You even liked it! 

It was the first time we finally had any contact with each other since that day we met on Facebook. 

"Wow! This is so cool^^"

You were actually the first one to comment on the note. It probably meant nothing to you, but it meant a lot to me. It made me think that maybe, just maybe, I meant something to you.

"Thanks, I'm glad you think so, did you read it all?"

Even though most of my answers were probably really embarrassing to read, I still wanted you to read them.