Chapter 19: Ruined

Start from the beginning

"Looks like, I wasn't the only one who was turned on." he mocked.

He positioned his head down there and before I knew it his tongue was all over my core doing magic. I arched my back due to the impact he was having on me and he knew it too as he enjoyed it.

Chills ran through my body as he ate me, what is this feeling? My body heated up and at a point I didn't want him to stop. It felt like I was possessed.

"A-ah..", a moan escaped from my mouth unexpectedly. A bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from doing it again.

"My god, your moans are seductive, no wonder why those two fell for your trap".

I was hurt, he was using me and insulting me. He was slut shaming me. Which I wasn't.

He stopped what he was doing and took off his pants, revealing his huge member. I panicked at the sight. He was about to ruin me. He was going to take my innocence.

Before I could tell him I was a virgin, he slammed into me causing me to scream in pain. He thrustered slowly as I arched my back in pain, but all of that was only for 5 good seconds before he quickened his pace and thrusted harder making me a moaning mess.

"A-ah...a-ah", I moaned in pain.

He was way too fast.

A hand secured my thigh while the other groped my breast. As he sucked the other one.

A knot formed in my stomach and I knew it was my climax.

"I'm about to.. A-ah", he slammed harder.

"Not yet." he commanded.

"But I can't-".

"I won't let you until I'm satisfied with you. This is your punishment for not telling the truth." he smashed me harder and harder. The pain was unbearable as I cried but than pleasure hit me and I didn't want him to stop, knowing it was wrong, but I wasn't me anymore. He slowed down a bit and without thinking I said what I shouldn't have.

"F-faster".

He smirked watching me in this aroused state.

"I knew you were a slut."

With that he smashed me harder, as I experienced what I never had before.

He groaned against my ear before seductively speaking.

"Now tell me, who's slut are you?"

I was hurt as he slut shamed me.

I didn't utter anything and he knew instantly I didn't want to answer that.

So he abused me by increasing the pace to the maximum level.

"whos slut are you huh?"
He huffed.

The pain was unbearable and the pleasure was too much, making me shake.

"Stop!" I screamed.
It was too much for me.

"answer me". He spoke.

With no choice left, I stomped on my pride and uttered what he wanted me to.

"Y-yours" I stuttered.

"Say it again", he demanded.

"I-I'm your slut".

He smirked at my misery.

"Good girl," he said before stopping and taking his member out of me.

Both of us came together. He turned me around and untied my wrists that were numb. He threw the rope aside and turned me around. I laid there, helpless with no energy left to move. His hands intewined with mine and he passionately kissed me. Our sweaty bodies on each other.

He explored every inch of my body and touched me where he pleased. Yet I had no say against it. Finally, the torture was over and he brought his face up to mine to only witness me silently crying. He watched me with no emotions and before I knew it, he laid down on the other side. Releasing me. I turned to the opposite side and faced the walls. Slowly in pain, I created distance from him while clutching onto the black silky bedsheet to cover my ruined body.

I silently cried as I felt his hand snaking around my waist that in an instant pulled me closer to his body. My back hit his chest and his arm tightened around my waist. His face buried in the crook of my neck and his warm breath fanned my skin.

The entire night I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about what he did earlier. His arm was still holding onto me tightly, I tried my best to release myself but that only made him tighten his grip on me. I laid there helplessly.

I am utterly disgusted by him and myself. I just hate him, I hate him with all my heart, how could he do this to me?

*sob*

With no energy left, my eyes got heavy and sleep consumed me.

To be continued...

Authors note...

OK ya'll must have noticed that I'm updating frequently but do know that my actual exam is coming up so please spare me if I don't update but everything will be back to normal after 27th November. I'll try updating as much as I can though. ❤️