To be completely honest, that had been Yoongi as well, but the little didn't need to know that.

The younger excitedly squaled, and jumped onto his feet to check himself. And yes, right there in the stocking there was lying two neatly wrapped presents. One big blue one and a slightly smaller red one, that he scooped into his arms before making it into the kitchen and sitting on the floor beside Yoongi who was fetching a cup for his coffee, and started to unwrap them. Ursula was leaning her body against his side, seemingly watching as he tore the paper off and discarded it on the floor building small hills of torn paper around himself. Another pleased squal left him and he looked up at the elder, who was leaning against the kitchencounter coffeecup in hand, with wide eyes and mouth agape. In his hand he held a toy car, a red firefighters toy car to be exact, with small firefighters and a ladder that could move up and down and lights that could turn on and off. His face contorted into a large grin, the sides of his eyes crinkeling, and happily moved the car around on the floor while making small noises that was supposed to sound like it's motor.

After a bit, Yoongi called the youngers attention from his new little car, and smilingly asked "shouldn't you check what more Santa brought?" pointing towards the smaller red present the brunette had totally forgot in his excitement. The little nodded hectically, and went to unwrap the other present with a concentrated look, adding to the already existing mess around him, and littering the floor with even more pieces of torn paper. What he found inside the package made the corners of his mouth crinkle into a smile, and he proudly showed Yoongi his gift.

"See Yoonie, Santa got Kookie new stickers and crwayons! Can we draw? Pwease?". The elder finally felt relieved. The younger had enjoyed his presents after all. He knew the younger probably would be happy with whatever he had bought him, but still an irrational fear had settled in him. 

"You go begin a drawing Kooks, I'm just going to set the table and then we can have breakfast. Afterwards you can draw as much as you want for the rest of the day ok? I'm just going to get you a paper then you can start."

A breakfast, lunch, drawing for Yoongi and a nap later, the younger at last made it into bigspace again.

"Hey hyung, merry Christmas" he grinned as he made it into the kitchen were Yoongi had settled with his computer.

"You woke up, hey Kooks, how was your nap?" the elder replied, before tearing his gaze away from his screen, his black hair effortlessly falling into his eyes in the way that made the brunettes heart skip a beat, and tattoos visible at the bottom of his sleeves. "Oh yeah, I have a Christmas gift for you, wait here one second". Confused the younger yelled after him, as he sat down at the table. "Haven't you already given me like.. two gifts?"

Yoongi just send him a cheeky smile when he had made it back. "Yeah but I don't think little Kook would have enjoyed this" handing over a small square navy present decorated with a single golden bow.

"Then I'll have to go fetch your gift as well hyung, wait a minute." The elder looked surprised, but just nodded and Jungkook ran out to retreive his gift for Yoongi. When they finally settled at the table in the kitchen the brunette gestured to the gift he shoved over the table towards Yoongi. "You'll open it first".

Yoongi slowly opened the soft present, looking puzzled until a soft sweater made it into his view, a creamcoloured one that was. 

"Do you remember I told you how I noticed the first time you didn't wear black to the cafe? You wore a sweater kind of looking like this. But later you ruined it because you spilled coffee on it so I thought it was fitting that you got a new one. Also, you seriously have to stop drinking so much coffee, at this point you are addicted". Sending a equally embarrassed and equally amused glance at the older, his cheeks reddened at the ravenettes soft smile.

"I still dont understand how you can remember that, but thank you." he said with an entertained twinkle. He continued with a playful wink "I'll be sure to try not spilling coffee on this one. Now open your gift."

The younger eyed the small package with suspicion and excitement. Slowly unwrapping the paper in a controlled careful way, trying not to rip the paper, Yoongi again realised how different big Jungkook was from little Jungkook. And how they still were so alike. He watched as the younger opened the lid of the small box, and took out the bundle of keys.

"I figured that since you live here you should have your own keys instead of using my spare ones all the time. Theres one for the apartment, one for the basement, one to the main entrance, even one to the car, but it's still my car ok?" he grinned, studying the youngers face which seemed frozen. Until he tore himself out of it.

"Thanks Yoongi" he replied, voice low as a touched smile made their way onto his face.

"Also I thought about going out to eat tonight because I don't want to stand in the kitchen all afternoon, what do you think about that? Then you can also officially induct your new keys" the ravenette spoke.

"I would like that" he answered, catching the elders gaze over the table sending him one of his broad grins that bared his teeth completely. 

"I would really like that."