THREE

But it was day in September that everything hit rock bottom.

Yoongi had decided to go drag him out of his apartment, the picture of his cute little frown out of concern when he saw the even darker circles under the youngers eyes, were still imprinted in Jungkooks mind and making his heart soar just a little bit. He managed to get Jungkook out of the apartment unusually easy, not knowing that the younger nearly had a panic attack as Yoongi had just walked through his front door, after using the spare key he had for emergencies. The issue was in fact that the fair-skinned male never just came around without sending a message at least an hour before - he had once pointed out to the younger that he hated when people did that himself, so he tried his utmost not to. But Ursula was still laying on the floor behind the couch, and beside that were his pink plate with princess peach also laying, with some small bits and pieces of the snacks he ate last night. He was painfuly aware that if Yoongi walked into the living room he would be able to see all that, as well as a babyblue pacifier, which was laying on the seat of one of his chairs.

Without knowing what else to do, he just leaped right out of his old greesy gray-ish coloured couch to greet the older male, who luckily didn't seem to notice the worry evident in the brunettes eyes, and nearly pushed his hyung out of the apartment after putting on his jacket and shoes on, faking enthuiasm, while asking were they were supposed to go. His heart still fluttering at the feeling of the raven haired under his fingertips from when he shoved him outside. The heightdifference making him look a little down at the older while they walked side by side in the cold autumn wind which had the leaves moving as if they were dancing to unknown melodies and Yoongi's bangs falling into his eyes. Even on a normal day, he looked etheral, with his many earrings and bangs complimenting and framing his face perfectly, bringing a rather intense edge to his otherwise soft impression. Or, he probably wouldn't seem soft to other people, but to the young man beside him, he did. A little pout was evident on his face as he spoke, and Jungkook, who wanted to coo out loud at the older, was aware why he found the man with so many facets, so endaring.

He was well aware though, that if Yoongi had written and asked if he wanted to do anything this particular day, he would have refused, coming up with some lame excuse, because he needed to regress into little space, a feeling that had stuck with him since he woke up. He was even more stressed than usual, as the exams were coming close, and he was struggeling to pay rent, as the landlord had decided that he was now supposed to pay rent in the start of the month instead of the at the end. That fucker.

Another big problem was that he felt way to safe around Yoongi. Even though the older male didn't know about him going into littlespace, his presence had always been able to make Jungkook comfortable, like when slipping under the covers after a long day, and being surrounded by the warmth. Or like sitting inside a café, very alike the little one he worked at himself, with a scarf around ones neck, while looking at how it's pouring down outside. You are dry and comfortable, and along with a cup of sweet warm chocolate with small marshmellows, which was a dirty pleasure of Jungkooks, you feel safe and protected. 

The thing was that Yoongi's such a calm person to be around. He could, cheesily put, be a rock in ones life. As he had quite some confidence in himself, he was in many ways like a calm ocean, which led you make it safely home. He would take care of things when Jungkook didn't know what to do. He would show up when called, to help out. He would protect the younger from harsh people when needed. Generally, he seemed much more experienced in life, even though he was just a couple of years older than the brunette, and the younger often found himself turning to the ravenette when in doubt or in need of help. 

Before realising his feelings for the older, the second best way to release stress was to be around him. Now it was yet another reason to the building amount of stress in Jungkooks life. But in many ways Yoongi's presence was still assuring, calming and pleasant.

But his biggest problem at the moment was that the place Yoongi had just brought him to was a big park. With a giant playground.

Little Jungkook was dying to just take the raven haired males hand and pull him along, watching the slides, swings, and climbing frames, all painted in bright, nearly radiant colours, that would catch any childs eyes. The blue, red, yellow and green coloures, demanding attention. But just when Jungkook had succesfully pushed the need deep inside himself, continuing to walk by the olders side, Yoongi grabbed his wrist, turning towards the swings, and straying away from the gravelpath they had currently been walking on.

With a big gummy smile directed right at Jungkook - which had him weak in his knees, because when Yoongi smiled like that he knew exactly why he fell for him months back - the older led him to the swings, and gestured towards one of the tires.

The inner battle the young brunette was at this point experiencing made him unable to utter a word. He just sat down, slightly trembeling, as little Jungkook was at this point angrily howling from the back of his mind, to let him out. He knew this was going to be difficult, but it was when Yoongi moved behind him to push the swing, he experienced the sharpest tug and his insides turning.

After a few pushes, a hightpitch "Yoonieeee higher!" slipped right past his lips in a childlike tone. Widening his eyes in shock and panic, he felt like a million ants were crawling on his skin as he turned around seeing Yoongi equally surprised, but just nodding to him, with a small, slightly startled smile, but contentment evident in his beautiful dark eyes, making his them sparkle as he pushed his bangs out of his sight.

Jungkook only managed to stammer a small "I really need to go home now Yoongi" before the olders hands pushed him even higher into the air and he completely lost the last bit of selfcontrol.