CHAPTER 32

ALYSSA

      The figure's form came into full sight. It was a hybrid wolf man thing. Never had I seen such a creature before. Its eyes, the same blood-red staring daggers into me. The upperbody was that of a wolf, not a normal one , but a wolf, and the lower part was fitted in long, blue jeans and black boots. His face was that of horror movies, the ones that humans made back in the 90's about our kind. Its wolf features were beyond gory; teeth like incisiors, fangs hanging below his lips, tattered fur across his face, red eyes, perked up mangey ears. His arms were covered in fur, with claws for hands. I referred to it as a him because of his vibe, the way he stalked me , he looked too similar to a male wolf. Saliva dripped down his agape mouth as he snarled at me. 

    I was still too in shock to move but also too scared that he would shred me instantly. Was this the creatures that would creep around the night's forest threatening to eat you? He neared me , his long strides reacher in a short time, his scent laced with sweath, blood and testosterone. Then a new smell welcomes me but in more ways kicked me in the face. It was the stench of death, rottening flesh , evil. It wasn't coming from him but from the left of me between the trees. I hesitated to look there afraid my distraction might cost me . Mentally, I could feel Ziya clawing at me to get out, but I couldn't let her. Whatever this was , would certainly be my death, no question. Footsteps came from the trees and I saw the beast's focus on me shift to the side of me. The smell, now making me want to gag, was now in front of me. It was a short, old humped-back lady. She stood before me in a red and brown long dress, that dragged against the forest floor. A brown cloak rested upon her shoulders and a black hood upon her head.The silver hairs hung loosely from teh tucked away face. I tried to see her face in the darkness but could only make out a few wrinkles against dirty-pale skin. Her eyes took my attention. They seemed too surreal as it burned yellow like the sun. 

  Words spilled out of my mouth unexpectedly. 

"Please, I'm sorry if I trespassed." I unknowingly say not acknowledging if these people were the ones actually after me.I hope it wasn't. 

"Shut your mouth!! You imbecile mutt! You do not speak to me , your kind is not worthy to speak to us. You've caused us much trouble, the loss of my great nephew all for you.Tsk, tsk, tsk.." she coos in a bitter, gravelly voice.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. Why are you after me ?" I stummer out.

The next thing I feel is a throbbing pain in my face. Did that beast just punch me? It was lightening fast, I hadn't anticipated it soon enough to block its force. I winced in pain, holding onto my face, tasting blood against my lips.

"Hold thy wretched tongue you wench! Don't try to fool me with that innocent bullshit. You Know why. I want the last white wolf who so happens to be you. Now, Im glad that you spared that pathetic pack and its Alpha and came to surrender yourself, saved me some time but I'm afraid I still must remind them of things much more powerful than them. Come now, I have plans to execute and wolves to feed. " she says turning her back to em and walking into the woods, her dress gliding behind her like an evil bride. 

      The 'wolf man' thing approached me , hand outstretching to grab me.I leaped up in the last minute, some courage remaining in my body. Before, I could bank in on that courage, I felt his claws dig into my wrist, taking a strong grip on me. Blood didn't trickle down my arm , it gushed down, his incision deep. I let out a shriek as the pain engulfed me. 

     The woman turned to the noise and whistled to the thing that held me and whisphered something faint in unrecognisable language . He released me and threw me over his shoulders, my warm blood still cascading down, the rapid blood loss making me see black dots before me . She took hold of my wrist, that hung limp against the beast's shoulder and tied a piece of cloth on it, chanting a few words, too faint to hear clearly and then removed it. The wound had stopped bleeding. Had I bled dry from just that ? No, the wound remained, still open and my flesh peaking out from behind my pale skin but no  more blood bled anymore.

       What did she do? What was that chant? Although the bleeding subsided, my mind was still scrambled, I was still too weak to even raise my head or hand or even mumble a refusal to my abduction. I felt tranced, like in an empty vessel where I was just a spectator to my demise. Darkness much deeper than that of the night welcomed me and all my senses became non-existent. I could only hear my heart beating at slow,intervals as if I were inbetween life and death. 

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW, I KNOW.. I JUST WANTED TO MENTION SOMETHING. SO, THIS BOOK IS MOSTLY IN THE POV OF ALYSSA AND ALPHA EVANS. A FEW OTHERS MAY APPEAR BUT IT CENTERS AROUND THEM AS THE MAIN CHARACTERS. THE BOOK IS CALLED, A WOLF'S DESTINED PATH. I DO NOT SPECIFY WHOSE DESTINED PATH, SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED TO IT. ALSO WHILST WRITING THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS, I MOSTLY JUST BUILT IT FROM THERE. ALOT OF THINGS THAT ARE BEING ADDED WERE NOT MENTIONED IN THE TAGS OR THE DESCRIPTION BUT I WILL MAKE EDITS TO THE BOOK, ONCE ITS DONE. YES, I STILL HAVE TO DO A COVER, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME , IT IS SOON TO COME.THIS BOOK WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITS SOON ASWELL, COVER, CASTING, EVERYTHING. I HAVE A VERY UNSETTLING MIND SO THINGS COULD GO FROM BLEEK TO RIVETING WITHIN A CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL MY WRITING AND I AM OPEN TO COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS. THANK YOU, LOVE YA!! ~~ SAMMYJJJ