CHAPTER 8

ALYSSA POV

              I looked at him as he walked out the room to talk to the pack doctor. Do I really trust him?  I trust Ziya, that's for sure. She is the only validation to my identity that i've ever had. It did bother me whe she said that I was unlike other werewolves, which kind of explained why I hadn't shifted. However, it suddenly came to my realisation that my parents never made an issue out of it, even encouraging me to apply for college far from our territory. Why? I know Zane was always their pride and joy especially since he was such a perfect reflection of them and was soon to be made beta. Something told me they knew what was wrong with me or either they just didn't care, I mean they already had their successor, who would I be?                                                              Alpha evans and i did have a connection but it could've just been the mate bond. I didn't know who he was and love was more far-fetched than ever. Did I trust him? Ofcourse not. I needed answers and he was  my escape to it. I was never as persistent to figure out something as much as I am now. I didn't care if I couldn't fully shift into a wolf and run with my pack, I was content with Ziya. She was as much connection as I needed, trusting her was like trusting my shadow, no problem. Maybe this would offer me a new start, a fresh new slate. Understandably, I hadn't fully grasped the concept that i would be mates to Alpha Evans, it was still surreal. He embodied  the perfect man/God. We didn't seem like a very complimentary couple, and the very thought of mating cringed me.                                                                                                                                                     Here I was walking into a world different from my bubble, out of my comfort zone. I don't know how  I was going to do it or if i could, but I'd give it a try. I needed to find myself. 

SOOOO ANOTHER UPDATE, PRETTYYY SHORRT, BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO GIVE ALYSSA  SOME TIME OF REFLECTION ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE JUST GAVE INTO THE GUY LIKE NOTHING.  A MATE WASN'T HER MAIN FOCUS AT THE TIME BUT NOW THAT ALPHA EVANS HAS COME INTO THE PICTURE THINGS HAVE CHANGED. BESIDES FIGURING OUT HER MATE DILEMMA , SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH HER OWN IDENTITY.  I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND I WILL BE UPDATING ASAP... 

VOTE, COMMENT, SUGGEST YOUR BOOKS IF YOU'D LIKE, NO PROBLEM :)

SEE YA NEXT UPDATE LOVIES!!!