Part II - To Show Him My Love

Start from the beginning

Jimin smiled down at him, adoring his innocent eyes covered with brown, messy locks. He pulled the younger up, placing a chaste kiss on his plump lips. He loved how they tasted; something sweet with a hint of strawberry.

Taehyung too enjoyed Jimin's lips on his. The way they fit in his mouth's every crevice was addicting. The way they reminded him of a bitter sweet something, showing him a moment full of colors was too attractive to let go. And slowly he was falling for them, for everything the boy offered him, for every of Jimin's flaws.

"I'll always love you Tae... Forever"

People dream to hear this. To feel the love that dripped from every word. But these very words were a jolt to Taehyung. Everything froze. All the noise muffled out as he stared at Jimin, trying to decipher if he was the one who said it. His head was spinning; he wanted to shout or cry but nothing came. Even the warmth felt as if slipping away.

He didn't heard these words from Jimin. But rather to him, they were spoken by Jungkook. Last year, somewhere around this time, Jeon Jungkook had said something similar to him

"I will forever love you hyung"

Oh what a lie had they been. And now that he had been thrown away, these words were haunting him. It reminded him of the way Jungkook stared; stranger and unknown.

An accident had put the younger in a coma. When he finally woke up, Taehyung was just a stranger in his lost memory. He tried, his friends tried, heck even the doctors tried but Jeon was a lost cause. He moved on with his life, after all, to him nothing was anchoring him. But unknown to himself, he left Taehyung drowning to only god knows where.

To Taehyung, that look was when his time stopped. It was still in the same moment and it made Jimin mad. Why? Had he not being doing enough? Or did Taehyung never realised his feeling to began with? Surely they can't be that worthless to be simply ignored, right?

In the moment of anger, Jimin pulls Taehyung’s hair to lift his face up. The tears are on the boy's cheek but just sitting around isn't helping either of them. So he does what comes to mind in the spur of the moment. He crashes his lips onto the younger one's.

It is such a sudden shock that Taehyung is forced out of his past. His skin is prickling with goosebumps. He could feel his heart racing, it might jump out of his throat any moment. Before he can understand, Jimin is on top of him.

The older one's hands are planted next to his head as he lay, pushed against the couch. Taehyung stares at the enraged red head before pulling him back in.

Lips collided, teeth crash as tongues fight for dominance. It always gets to Taehyung and now he is feeling ready to give up his all to Jimin. That's why he whimpers every second, his chest arching to feel the one above him.

He is moaning the holders name in the kiss and this might be the first time he felt such ecstasy. His eyes are sealed shut and he is reveling in the currents traveling from his chest. In the slate of his thoughts he is tracing every turn the older one's mouth take, beautiful purple blossoming at each spot he sucked.

Soon Taehyung find himself Jimin's canvas, done in an art he was more then ready to accept. Marked in marks that made him feel loved.

Next he is shivering as cold bites his naked limbs. Not tangled in sheets, he could grasp every second of the soft skin upon his own. His breathing his heavy and he is choking from the sinful pleasure. His fingers get stuck in the other's red locks as he tug at them to materialise his pleasure.

Sweaty bodies, mingled limbs, heavy breaths. They both are lost in each other. Deep inside the other, connected by heart and soul, soon the lovers are screaming on top of their voices. Screaming each others name.

Jimin pull out of the panting younger, brushing away the wet locks from Taehyung's forehead. He lays down on top of him, too tired to move. The other, with breath regained, throws his arm over the red head's chest. He bury his face in expanse of milky skin, taking gulps of the addictive scent.

A soft call enters his ear, pleasant tingles travelling all the way deep in his brain. He can't help but shiver in a delight he had not felt for quite some time. He looked up to stare in the glassy orbs staring back, and glistening tears slide down from his own.

The more he stared the more he drowned. Those eyes were like a charm to the young boy, slowly resurfacing all the buried memories. Memories of times when Jimin had wiped his tears, kissed him with tender love and magically caused genuine laughs to erupt from within his heart.

And he wanted to beat himself up for being so immersed in oblivion.

"I'm sorry..."

He wanted to say much more, pour out all his heart, but the words stuck to his throat, too dry to come out. But it seems there was no need, for the one who had always understood his thoughts without being voiced, understood them at this beautiful moment as well.

And the answer was something Taehyung never forgot, engraved in the world of his imagination.

Jimin leaned in and gave a simple, but truly meaningful kiss. And Taehyung knew he can fly on once again...

A/N: Guess whose back?!?
My exams are finally over!!!!

Oh and Dear readers I want your humble opinion for the next smu- ehem chapter.
Please suggest an online game that you can imagine as a good virtual reality game.