New Positions

Taehyung sat on Jungkook's bed as he waited for the said person to arrive home. He dangled his legs of the side while listening to the song which blasted through his ear phone. He had only one ear phone plugged in his ear so that he could hear the noise made by Jungkook's arrival.

Quite unfortunately for him he had gotten horny while remembering the activity that had done to nights ago. His dick was creating a tent in his pants and he was desperately waiting for Jungkook to come and help him get rid of the problem.

While he was lost in his thoughts he suddenly heard the front door close and after a few moments the room door opening and being shut as well.

He took of the ear phone as he paused the song playing on his phone and turned to look at Jungkook.
"Hey babe"
"Hey... Welcome back..." Taehyung replied in a small voice as he got more horny by seeing Jungkook in front of him. His breath hitched as Jungkook moved closer and list filled his eyes.

Jungkook had understood the situation just by the look in Taehyung's eyes.

He quickly discarded his coat and tie and rolled the sleeves of his shirt. No words were exchanged as they both let their needy desires free.

Jungkook sat besides Taehyung and picked him up and placed him in his lap. Taehyung moaned quietly from the small friction between his dick and Jungkook's thigh.

They both leaned towards each other as their lips meet and started a passionate and lustful kiss. Jungkook tilted Taehyung's head to the side for better access to his lips. Their lips moved roughly against each other. All the while Jungkook kept on squeezing Taehyung's ass every 5 seconds, earning small whimpers from him. He then bit down on his lower lip, asking for permission into his mouth which Taehyung gladly gave. Jungkook's tongue roamed around the hot canvas as well as rubbing on Taehyung's tongue.

But when they both pulled away, panting for oxygen, Jungkook didn't continue but instead held on to Taehyung's hips firmly. Taehyung looked at him with a confused expression but suddenly turned into curiosity as he noticed the lustful expression still present in Jungkook's eyes.
"Babe I want to try something new now..."
"Something new?"
"Yeah, a new method instead of the classical one in which you lay on your back while I fuck your tight little hole."
This made Taehyung blush a little but become more excited at the same time.
"So you have something new in mind?"
"Yeah I do but I want to try all of them so there is going to be more than one round."
"Oh that's fine with me~"
"And you will have to do whatever I tell you to do"
"Sure thing Daddy~" Taehyung replied in a giddy tone as excitement washed over him.

Jungkook nodded and smirked at his baby's obedience. He picked Taehyung up and placed him on his fours. This position was kind of common but they had never tried it.

He stripped himself and Taehyung not even leaving the boxers on. He rubbed his palm across Taehyung's ass for a moment before spreading his ass cheeks and revealing a little pink hole. He ducked his head down and stopped in front of the hole.

He blew on the hole, sending shivers through Taehyung's body as hr pushed back his hips for something to fill him up. Taehyung gave a loud moan when Jungkook's tongue darted out and entered his hole. He firmly held Taehyung's thighs to keep him in place while roughly eating him out. Moans echoed throughout the room. Jungkook was determined to make Taehyung cum untouched.
And that is what he did. He kept roughly fucking him with his tongue until a white substance spurted out of his erect cock.

As Jungkook's mouth left Taehyung's ass pants now began to fill the room. Taehyung was not satisfied himself yet and wanted more. He gasped when he felt a finger slowly entering his hole. Jungkook roughly thrust his finger in and out of his hole. Soon enough he added a second finger and began to scissor them earning a loud moan from Taehyung. After opening up Taehyung with two fingers Jungkook's patience ran out and he quickly pulled the fingers out. Then without wasting another second he slammed hard inside Taehyung making a high pitched moan escape from his mouth. Jungkook began thrusting at an animalistic speed. Both their bodies were rocking and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. High pitched moans came out of Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook showed no signs of slowing down. As Taehyung was nearing his climax his gave up under him and he crashed in the pillow but Jungkook kept on going without any care. Taehyung felt Jungkook's dick twitching inside him and soon they both came, Jungkook inside Taehyung and Taehyung all over the bed sheet.

No words were exchanged as Jungkook laid Taehyung down on his side and lifted his leg onto his shoulder. Jungkook slammed back into Taehyung causing him to jerk forward from the impact. In the new position it took Jungkook sometime to find Taehyung's prostrate but an extremely loud moan from Taehyung confirmed him that he had found it. Taehyung's untouched dick was slapping against his stomach with every thrust. Soon enough they both came again.

This time Jungkook laid down himself and lifted Taehyung on top of him. He gripped Taehyung's ass cheeks and spread them apart as some of the cum dripped out of it. Jungkook rammed into Taehyung making him scream in pleasure. Taehyung used all his left over strength to try and bounce on Jungkook's big dick. With every thrust he would moan loudly. Jungkook gripped Taehyung's dick and started jerking him off. Taehyung's mind felt fuzzy from receiving too much pleasure. His dick twitched as he neared his climax but Jungkook quickly pressed the head of his dick to prevent him from Cummings. Taehyung sinned as response but another hard thrust from Jungkook and he stopped. When Jungkook felt himself nearing release he let go of Taehyung's dick causing them both to cum at the same time.

Jungkook had one more position in mind before stopping. Do he lifted the legs of a heavily panting Taehyung and stood on the bed. Taehyung's chest was still resting on the cum stained bed. Jungkook aligned Taehyung's dripping hole with his dick and entered him harshly for the last time today. Taehyung screamed in pleasure and his dick hardened again. Little swish sounds could be heard with every thrust because of all the cum filling Taehyung's hole. Taehyung came quickly due to his over sensitive body but Jungkook kept on thrusting, hitting his prostrate every time until he would release himself. When Jungkook released Taehyung also came for a second time with a loud moan.

Jungkook pulled out of the nearly dozing of Taehyung and pulled on his boxers. Then he picked Taehyung bridal style and left the messy bedroom. He quickly gave himself and Taehyung a quick shower. Then entering an empty, spare bedroom he tucked Taehyung under the sheets and laid down cuddling him. Taehyung's soft snores soon drifted him off to sleep as well.