The Tease of BTS

Panting could be heard throughout the practice room as six people collapsed on the sweat covered floor in order to rest their aching bodies. They had all been practicing different dance moves to perfect the ones they thought they lacked in so that they could perform perfectly in their upcoming concerts.

But up till now only six of them were practicing while one, namely being Taehyung, sat in a corner immersed in his mobile. He looked up upon hearing the loud thuds of his members sitting on the ground. He smirked and stood up, discarding his phone where he previously sat. He walked up to the computer connected to the speakers and put on a slow, sensual song.

Everyone else stared at him in surprise and confusion before realizing what Taehyung was planing to do. Soon after slow music blasted through the speakers and Taehyung, who was standing in the middle of the room began to move his hips to the beat. He placed his hands on his hips and dragged them upwards making everyone else gulp. He then turned his back towards, displaying his plump ass to them as he continued to move and jiggle it in a way which turned them on and caused the bulge in their pants to increase.

Taehyung then again turned so that he was facing them and began to roll his body in a lanky, sensual way. He placed his right hand on top of his chest and painfully slowly dragged it down. When he reached his groin area Taehyung lightly grazed his fingers on it causing a little moan to escape his mouth. The sound and sight made everyone else hard. Grunts could be heard from them as lust danced in their eyes. They eye raped the teasing boy, trying to control their hormones. The expression on his face was even more tempting. He occasionally licked and bit on his lower lip as a seductive look settled in his eyes.

The members couldn't take it anymore. Their lower region was hurting too much to bear and the constant action presented by Taehyung wasn't helping at all.

Namjoon left his position on the ground and paced towards the teasing boy. He grabbed his plump ass and crashed their lower regions together. Taehyung moaned at the sudden friction. Actually he had a large boner himself and the friction brought immense pleasure to him. Namjoon brought their lips together and roughly moved his against Taehyung's. Low moans escaped Taehyung's mouth as he gripped Namjoon's hair and rubbed his hardened cock on lower area of his Leader.

Everyone else in the room groaned at the sight while becoming impatient and irritated. Hoseok jumped to his feet and slammed Taehyung against his chest. He started grinding on his ass while sucking dark hickeys on his exposed skin.

Taehyung moaned at the pleasure radiating from all corners of his body. Oh how he loved this and his members knew it.

Before any of the three extremely horny boys could comprehend, Taehyung was stolen from their arms and his chest was facing the ground. He groaned at the sudden harshness and of course it was the other two from maknae line, the hyungs were quite gentle.

Jimin grabbed his soft strands of blonde hair and pulled until the whimpering boy was on his hands and knees, his back beautifully arched from painful pleasure. His eyes were closed as drool slithered out of his mouth. He enjoyed this roughness and they knew it.

The onlooking members rubbed their crotches to release a bit of the pain building in their lower region. It was torture to wait anymore and so with a swift motion Yoongi pushed away Jimin and pulled off Taehyung's pants and shirt.

He wasn't wearing any boxers and it wasn't unexpected, the boy was horny for them almost all the time.

"I am going in raw"
"Don't care hyung Just do something!"

Wish granted. Yoongi rammed into him with such strength that if it hadn't been for Jin, who put a cushion in front of Tae, he would have hit his head on the floor hard enough to loose consciousness.

Yoongi grabbed his milky thick thighs, leaving angry red marks on them. He thrusted while pulling Tae's thighs back to meet his thrust and soon Taehyung began to scream from pleasure. Bingo! Prostrate found.

Yoongi abused his hole without a care. Taehyung was having a hard time breathing from the rough pleasure and there were 5 members still waiting for their turn. Yoongi noticed the shaking of the thighs of the younger and the tightening of his muscles around his dick. The action caused over sensitivity in his dick and he cummed inside of him, filling him up with his warm liquid.

Taehyung also shot his seed on the floor and began to slump down for rest.

"Tired already baby? We just began"
"Hmph of course not"
Maybe Tae shouldn't have been so bold. His reply just fueled the dark light in Jungkook's eyes, making him gulp. Oh boy he won't be practicing for at least two weeks.

A painful whimper escaped his mouth as two large hands squeezed the flesh of his hips so tight that two red handprints there was obvious. Yoongi had moved away to rest while Jungkook took his spot. He impatiently pulled Taehyung’s hips in line with his throbbing erection and pushed in.

No time or patience for teasing and Jungkook was already groaning in ecstasy. His thick thighs slammed against his hyung's hips every time he thrusted. Taehyung’s red face was barely visible and his screams were muffled in the soft cushion.

It was hard to breath but he wasn't going to complain to stop. He didn't wanted to stop. It felt just right(oh shit- got7 here).

Soon Jungkook was coming inside Taehyung, his body spasming from the force. Taehyung too came at the sensation of warm liquid filling him up. As Jungkook slid out, Taehyung was able to get a few precious seconds to catch his breath. There were tear stains lining his cheeks and drool sparkled at the corner of his lips.

He sighed as once again someone grabbed his waist and the cycle repeated 5 more pleasurable times. Hoseok's turn was especially harsh, as the boy decided to pull on the blonde locks while milking his high.

Now that everyone was done, Taehyung made the mistake of thinking that all the fucking was over. Well he was certainly wrong.

His body was slowly slumping down to rest when something barricaded his way. A groan of pain escaped Taehyung’s mouth as he tiredly craned his neck to look who was responsible. Now he wished he didn't. The mischievous glint in the eyes that stared back wasn't at all comforting. He wanted rest now.

But the remaining maknae line had other plans. Suddenly they were both behind Taehyung, sitting on their knees. The tired boy involuntarily moaned as something thick pried in his abused hole. The pain and pleasure arched his back, forcing him to cry out.

But that was not all. Soon Taehyung was withering in pain, trying to get away. Not one but two dicks were trying to gain entrance inside him. Fresh tears spilled from his reddened eyes and he continued to scream in pain. This was his first to something like this.

Taehyung felt as if his hips were being ripped apart, worse then the time he lost his virginity. All the screaming made his voice hoarse but the two males still weren't comfortably inside. At the pained boy's distress Jin glared at his other two members. He didn't like the hurting sounds resonating around the practice room.

At this point Jimin was having second thoughts as well even though, Jungkook kept blindly pushing in. He would have gave up if the little moan of pleasure hadn't escaped Taehyung’s mouth.

Jimin grinned, feeling victorious. Finally the boy had adjusted. Now began the real fun. From here it was a mess of hot bodies, sweat and pleasure. Taehyung wasn't able to get a fraction of a second to breath. The moment Jungkook's dick moved away from his over stimulated prostrate, Jimin's took over. It was an endless cycle until all three were releasing their seeds.

And that's how Bangtan practiced that day and why Taehyung skipped almost an entire week of practice, staying home because he was sick.

A/N: I have no idea what I have written but hope u enjoyed 😏😏😏