Drunk Fuking Sober~ II

And finally as Jungkook stood in front of him, lust dancing in his raven eyes, Taehyung could feel himself getting excited.

Continued...

A muscular arm reached forward and grabbed a tan one. Jungkook pulled Taehyung in his chest, his face pressed against the muscular surface. He took a long, satisfying sniff of the scent radiating from the raven's body; alcohol and his favourite cologne. Oh how much the boy loved that aroma.

Shivers ran down Taehyung’s spine as he felt a cold touch slowly slithering down his clothed back. He almost could feel every tendon of Jungkook's arm rubbing against the curve of his waist. It was a pleasant feeling, helping him move further away from the fear of the consequences of the sin he was going to commit. Or rather they.

As Taehyung mingled his legs with the younger, his arms automatically snaked around Jungkook's neck. Lips crashed against drunken ones, moving in pure ecstasy. None of the two were ready to stop and so the soft flesh clashed with softer one, sucking, biting and softly grazing each other. Taehyung could feel his entire body bathing in Jungkook's heat. From his lips it rolled down in pleasing waves, all the way to the ends of his toes.

As the intense make out session continued without a moment of breath, Jungkook lifted the lighter boy of his feet and into his warm embrace. Softly padding through the room with Taehyung’s legs clinging around his waist, Jungkook made his way out of the room and soon was standing in the epicentre of lustful souls and drunk minds - who knows, they might not even regret this when sober.

Taehyung was thrown on the pearly white couch, softly bouncing on the gentle surface. Finally some oxygen ran into his wheezing lungs, his body was forced into gasping for much needed air. He looked up at the six boys towering over his petite frame, all drunk and needy. Their orbs shone in a mysterious aura under the dim lights. Taehyung wanted to reach out and get lost in it. It just felt so right even after being so wrong in so many ways.

All the boys standing above could see was a hot mess underneath them. His hair messed up and thrown all over the place, his eyes glassy with want and tears, his lips swollen and cherry red and his breath coming out in ragged pants. After seeing all that who could control themselves? And Jin was too tempted to try. So he reached forward and traced his delicate finger all over Taehyung’s face, feeling each and every dip or rise. He was mesmerized.

Yoongi can't wait any longer any more. The lust was beginning to hurt. He leaned down and pecked Taehyung’s nose. Then he jumped to his long neck, his lips marking the tan skin. Right under Taehyung’s jaw a purple bruise flourished, blooming in delight. Yoongi's pale lips then fluttered further down, leaving open mouthed kisses every where they touched. Soon he came across a vein elegantly rising to the surface of the boy's neck. He gently took it in his teeth and slightly pressed on it.

"Ngh~"

That's it, the music Yoongi was going crazy for. The sweet sound rung in his ears and he wanted to hear it again. And again. Until he was sick of it which, he was sure, would never come to pass.

But the pale older wasn't the only one basking in the deep sound, everyone was and everyone wanted more. Jimin tsked at the wait and impatiently walked behind Taehyung’s head. He reached forward, taking a firm hold of the crumpled shirt on Taehyung’s petite frame and pulled it with such force that it came ripping off with a satisfying sound.

Now he was half naked as well. Wait not half naked. Taehyung’s cheeks lit up to a lovely red, the rosy color travelling down his chest. Suddenly cold air was licking his thighs and nothing was left to shield what he was flustered over the most. It happened in such a flashing moment that he never got the chance to notice it while the deed was occurring.

And there was nothing to notice now. Taehyung was too lost in the feeling of  Jimin's plump lips rounded around his perked up nipple as the older's other hand pinched and abused his other nipple. Or maybe he was gone in the ecstasy of Hobie's hand flicking over his erect member, leaking with precum.

Taehyung moaned and groaned endlessly, almost not breathing. The pleasure was overly stimulating. He was once again drowned in alcoholic ping of Jungkook's lips. Not a single place was left untouched.

In the needy rush Taehyung was suddenly aware of his legs parting. He whimpered in embarrassment, trying to bring his knees back together. But they were held by strong hands, preventing any movement. It might have been either Jin or Namjoon or both in that matter for Jungkook was busy devouring his lips while Yoongi bit purpling bruises all over his chest, neck and now and then thighs. Hoseok was focused on his cock, licking the tip before doing something that would drive Taehyung further over the edge. Jimin never left his chest in the first place.

A few moments later all activity stopped. Taehyung whined, he didn't want it to end so soon. At his whimper Hoseok chuckled darkly before suddenly engulfing his throbbing member. It went throat deep in the dancer's hot mouth, making him gag at the forceful intrusion.

Taehyung's back arched as the pleasure rose from below. Every time Hoseok went down on his dick he moaned as loud as possible. Hoseok took in as much of it in his mouth as he could and rubbed the rest of it with his hands. He was literally forcing Taehyung’s dick down his throat, gagging but not stopping.

Taehyung chest heaved up and down, light red from a blush and purple from the art Yoongi had painted there. Soon he felt his his back arching further and ejaculated, shuddering tremendously, in Hoseok's mouth. At the weird taste flooding over his taste buds, the boy cringed but yet swallowed a good amount of it. The rest he gathered on his tongue before pushing it inside Taehyung’s hot caravan, forcing him to taste himself.

Now that the show was half way over almost everyone had at least came once, jacking off to the hot sight in front of them. Now came the part everyone had been itching for. The actual fucking.

At the moment all Taehyung understood was three fingers being pushed in his mouth before leaving a few instances later. The next thing he registered was something wet entering him, making him whimper in delight. The amount increased to two and he was being stretched as the fingers scissored inside his hole. He moaned out loud, once again losing himself deep in the pleasure.

Whoever it was decided to not wait for the third finger to do its job and directly lined up his member against Taehyung's wet hole.

Namjoon pushed in, gently at first until he was balls deep into Taehyung. He pulled out again till the tip of his cock before ramming back in with much more force. Taehyung screamed out as his nails dug in the sofa below, his knuckles turning white from the tight grip he had on the leather underneath.

At the tight pleasure around his shaft Namjoon had lost all self control. At the moment he could not care about his dongsaeng's ass and mercilessly rammed into him without pause. The sofa shook from the force as moans, pants and sound of skin against skin filled up the living room.

Bending down, Namjoon lifted Taehyung's legs up on his shoulders to gain better access. His hot breath tingled the younger's ear as the moaning boy clawed at his back, creating dents and scratches.

Soon force began to pile up in Taehyung’s lower region and he was cumming with trembling force. His entire frame jolted as he came over his and Namjoon's chest. At the tightening around Namjoon's member he came as well, filling up Taehyung.

As the leader moved aside panting, Jin took his place and you can say from here on things went pretty much the same as each of the boys literally fucked their lust off.

And the next morning wasn't too pleasant for Taehyung....