One Night Stand

Namjoon sat on an empty stool and motioned for the bartender to take his order. The bartender stood patiently listening to the type of drink he desired.

After ordering Namjoon swirled the stool to take a look at the other people currently present in the famous bar. The bar was not only famous for the quality of its drinks but was also special for being one of the few gay bars in the city.

His hawk like gaze traveled through the bodies of many drunk people moving themselves to the fast beat of the bar. But none caught his interest. A tap on his shoulder made the young man turn around and gratefully accept his finished order. He once again swung his stool to the opposite direction in search of a worthy night stand.

And then he found it. A boy with silver slightly over grown hair covering half of his beautiful eyes. He had an attractive sharp jaw line and utterly handsome facial features. A smirk danced on his plump lips as he moved his slim body to the beat in the most seductive way Namjoon had ever seen. The boy seemed confident in his beauty charms and Namjoon liked it.

With a similar smirk on his own face, which caused dimples to cave in on his cheeks, the confident boy discarded the drink and paced towards the dancing silver head.

Realizing his approaching presence the silver haired boy looked towards him with one of his eyebrows raised in expectation and amusement. But he was a bit shocked by what Namjoon did next.

He boldly reached forward and grabbed his plump ass and brought the shook boy crashing on his chest as he wrapped his other arm around his waist to prevent him from escaping.

"What the f*** are you doing?"
"Oh sweetie just getting some to f***"
"And what makes you think you can do that to me?"
"Nothing except my own dominance and confidence to wreck that delicious ass of yours"

The husky voice sent shivers down the boy's spine but the smirk had regained its place and widened at what he heard. He liked the dominance flowing of Namjoon and felt so ready to get banged by him.

"Well first what's your name?"
"Kim Namjoon and you baby boy?"
"Kim Taehyung"
"Well kitten let's go to my place shall we? After all it has a lot of fun things we can try out tonight"
"That was a bit quick but OK I wouldn't want to miss out on these fun things"

Namjoon smirked and led Taehyung out of the congested bar and into his car parked a few spaces away. Taehyung made himself comfortable in the passenger seat as he got used to the feeling of Namjoon's hand massaging his thigh dangerously close to his groin.

In 12 or so minutes they reached Namjoon's medium sized house. On entering they found it empty, his parents gone somewhere, for which the owner was grateful.

He pushed Taehyung against his bedroom wall while capturing his plump lips with his own in a rough lustful kiss. Taehyung's hands tangled in the dominant boy's hair as he slightly pulled them. With one hand Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's ass and gave it a good squeeze making the latter moan.

His knee rubbed at the hardened bulge visible in Taehyung's pants while his other hand assisted the aforementioned boy in removing his clothes.

Once Taehyung was fully naked except his white and pink lace panties Namjoon pulled him away from the wall and threw him on the soft mattress. He then proceeded with removing his own clothes which surprisingly took less than a minute.

Hovering over the submissive boy Namjoon started sucking and biting his long unmarked neck. A loud moan escaped the moaning latter's mouth as he bit on his sweet spot. Grinning he sucked on the spot creating a dark purplish hickey.

Then he trailed wet kisses down his neck and chest and stopped at the pink erect buds. He took one in his mouth and started sucking and biting it. The other bud was constantly being pinched and rubbed by his other hand. Namjoon was addicted to them and could continue to lick and taste them for all his life.

He then lifted away from Taehyung's abused nipples and grabbed his juicy ass. He used his strength to flip the boy so that he was laying on his stomach with his ass in the air.

Ripping the lace panties off he adored the smoothness and plumpness of his ass by gliding his palm across it. Taehyung shivered and moaned under his touch but yelped out in pleasure when he felt a sharp blow to his left ass cheek. After he felt a hand rubbing at the stinging area he yelped again as another blow was landed on his right ass cheek. His hand got slapped away when he tried to touch the now reddened area.

Namjoon admired the contrast of color on Taehyung's ass before spreading the cheeks to reveal a pink hole. Bending down he lightly blew on it earning a breathy moan from Taehyung.

His tongue then rushed out of his mouth and plunged into the warm tight hole in front of him. Taehyung squirmed and moaned at the feeling but he wanted more. To help the swirling tongue reach till more depth he pushed his shaking body backwards, moaning at the sensation of a wet substance liking the tight muscle wall.

After toying around a little bit more Namjoon pulled his tongue out and took a moment to admire the art in front of him. Taehyung was quivering from pleasure as he turned his face to the side to catch some air. He was drooling, body still needy, with light blue eyes glazed over with lust.

Oh how he can get used to seeing this everyday.

As Taehyung began to whine for more the dominant male forced three of his fingers inside his mouth. He licked them in a hurry, tongue gliding over each and every part of them fit inside his mouth.

With a pop Namjoon pulled his hand away and eased the three fingers inside of Taehyung's wet hole together. His tongue had opened him up just enough. The long fingers reached further than the tongue and soon the moans echoing in the room increased as they brushed against the moaning boy's prostrate.

Both the males were enjoying this but Taehyung wanted more right away. So once again needy whines began to escape his mouth in hope of convincing Namjoon to hurry up. Namjoon smirked at his little antic and decided to reward him with what he wanted.

Aligning his rock hard dick with Taehyung's hole he decided that the hole itself was wet enough so no lube was needed and rammed into him. Namjoon thrusted into the screaming from pleasure boy in an animalistic speed.

The submissive's elegant built jolted with every thrust. The immense pleasure caused Taehyung's back to slightly arch inwards and Namjoon had the urge to trace his fingers along the dip but was to busy holding Taehyung's ass to prevent him from crashing forwards.

The rough thrusts shook the bed frame and continued to do so until Namjoon felt his dick twitch and came inside Taehyung, filling him up to the brim. The feeling of the warm liquid gushing inside caused Taehyung to moan loudly and shoot his load out, his body shaking intensely in the process.

With cum dripping down his thighs Taehyung let his body fall on to the mattress and with in seconds drifted of to sleep. Namjoon laid down besides him with an arm thrown over his petite waist will having the thoughts of keeping the beautiful boy with him forever.

Bye
My
Lovely
Little
Hoes!