Drunk Fucking Sober

A/N: Does the title make sense in the slightest?!?!
.............................................................

The moon was already at its highest point in the darkened sky as the clock struck 12. A lot of people were away snoring comfortably in their beds while the same (or more) amount went by doing whatever they could be doing at this hour.

And just like those people six boys sat around a low, circular white table, glasses of wine hanging in their grips. They were relaxed against the soft back of a pearl white, L-shaped sofa. Even in the dim light, their drunk states were clear to sight as they merrily laughed away at things not the least bit amusing when sober.

Bangtan finally had a free week, in terms of concerts not practice, and they wanted to utilize it freely. The manager himself had suggested a light night, drinking away the constant fatigue. Ever since they had entered LA, practice was nonstop and it might as well had driven them mad if not for such an opportunity.

If you ask who exactly was drinking or rather who wasn't. Jungkook's international age made him eligible in America so you can count him in. Now come to the raspberry orange head, sitting at the foot of his wardrobe with apple juice sloshing around in his glass.

Taehyung wasn't a drinker, definitely not a drunk. The tangy taste of wine always had him cringing and so he preferred to stay away. The only option left was to stay alone sober, dealing with five drunks.

He sighed, putting his glass besides his feet and placed his head on his knees. This night would have been much more exciting if he could join in. He understood their desire for a way to leap away from all the practice but the fun could have come in a different way. They could have done a movie marathon, play endless games or jam to random songs all night long.

Unfortunately five against one has undeniable disadvantage for the one. In the end he sat alone with apple juice while they wasted their senses away. Right now sitting in the wardrobe was not optional, he had had no other choice.

But not only was he hidden in the mass of clothes hung over head, the door to his room was also locked shut. In front of the door stood an oaken study table, squished by a mega speaker set placed on top. Don't get him wrong all he wanted was to have security and all these anti-drunk bangtan measures made him feel safer.

Now you may ask why safe?? They aren't a threat or something. Well to know that you must first know that drunk bangtan is horny bangtan and horny bangtan means r.i.p Tae's ass. Yes the downside of being a permanent bottom.... It was astounding how even Jin managed to mold him to submission. And if Jin could do it, you don't even have to ask about the rest of the bunch.

They weren't in a relationship as of yet but a secret ran around the dominant six, they had fallen harder then expected for the lollipop haired, childish adult. They looked after him, helping out in the most clumsiest of times but as stated above drunk bangtan were horny bangtan and they only saw feminine curves, sweet moans, sun kissed skin waiting to be delicately decorated and a body need to be pleasured.

This has actually happened before and the experienced Taehyung knew to keep safety measures.

Everything was going boringly fine till now. Till now until he felt a shiver run down his spine. Maybe it was due to the wind gushing through the open window or maybe it was because of the husky voices sweetly calling out to him from the other side of the door. It was their bait, well useless bait, experienced Taehyung won't be falling for that.

As his heart beat grew louder in his ears, the husky voices outside had reached his door. They were calling out to him, muttering all types of cringy shit. He should record this and he would have if his phone wasn't dead in the worst moment.

The door handle turned a few times without the door opening until it was dead silent for a few seconds. The time was rather long for Taehyung as he cowered back in the closet. What were they doing now? Why the sudden silence? What if they actually manage to open the damn door?

The last question hadn't even completely passed through his head when a terrifying click rang throughout the room. It came from the door and to Taehyung’s horror it was slightly budging from its place. Of course this would have happened! He should have made a better safety plan! After all drunk Namjoon was still a smart Namjoon and getting the house keys(opening every other lock) would have popped in his smart ass brain quicker then expected.

Now that one barrier had been broken by a smart ass, what Taehyung feared next was the muscle pig. There is no way Namjoon would be able to push open the door when all that heavy weight was pressed against it but with Jungkook, you never know. He might be able to defeat all that mass with the aid of Jimin before the alcohol wears their systems down. Heck it had taken Tae almost half  the day to slowly push the table and mega speaker set against the door.

To say the truth he was slightly trembling. It wasn't exactly fear, at least not like the murderer type. Rather it was excitement and worry mingled together to create the goosebumps on his tan skin. As the door slowly inched open, he wanted to see what will happen next. Will they not care for him at all or their protective side would still be active not drowsy.

The door kept on opening, pushing away the weight. At one point Taehyung was finally more scared of the speakers somehow toppling over and getting damaged rather then his own ass.

And finally as Jungkook stood in front of him, lust dancing in his raven eyes, Taehyung could feel himself getting excited.

A/N: Worry not my little hoes this story will be continuing in the upcoming chapter!!
Also I wanted to ask whether you want a specific Taejin chapter or will it be to awkward(😓I just feel it might be)

Anyway here is your smutty smutless chapter!!!!!