A Fucking Captor

Taehyung moaned louder with each stroke of Jimin's hand on his dick. He withered on the white sheet splayed up on the small bed. The mattress was comfy but not too soft, keeping his body from drowning in it.

His wrists scraped against the velvety cloth tied around them to keep them securely in place. Both of his arms were stretched wide open; tied to the opposite, horizontal edges of the bed.

Taehyung’s back arched with the immense amount of pleasure radiating from his lower region. He threw his head back in attempts of breathing.

Jimin watched all this with interest and amusement before sliding his thumb in the slit of the tied up man's dick. Loud, sexy moans erupted from the man's already open mouth as the the pleasure increased. He tried to bury it deeper inside but his thumb was eventually too wide. Hmm he will have to find something longer and thinner.

Removing his thumb he gave the man's dick a few more pumps before letting go of the rock hard dick. He thought for a while before picking up a sleek black vibrator and a bottle of strawberry lube.

He turned the vibrator on and swirled it around Taehyung’s cock. 5 minutes of constant vibrations to his dick and he came hard, sticky white substance shooting all over his chest.

Jimin grinned at the sight, he made the man finally cum. He popped open the bottle of lube, letting the fruity smell spread throughout the room. He let the tied up man regain his breathing as he slowly poured the lube on the now off vibrator. He poured until he was sure it was completely covered.

The next thing he lubed was a silver cock ring. After he decided that the panting mess restrained on the bed had regained enough composure he slipped the ring on his now limp dick. The action got him a sudden flinch and a shocked gasp from Taehyung at the tightness around his cock.

At the exact moment he received a text from his friend Hoseok telling him to come downstairs for dinner. Jimin replied shortly and turned towards the struggling boy. He spread his legs to gain a clear view of his asshole.

As the pink ring of muscle came into view Jimin began easing the vibrator in it. All the while Taehyung was withering with pain and the foreign feeling. It came to the point were Jimin had to put pressure on his abdomen to keep him down and make the whole thing easier.

He felt a pang of guilt at the few stray tears slightly wetting the blindfold. But he had already started this and it was best to now just finish it. But the problem was that he wasn't going to finish it easy, he didn't wanted to. Because  the sight of the man's ragged breaths and a vibrator stuck up his ass made him want to fuck him hard.

So with a quite apology he turned the vibrator to max, watching Taehyung's body jolt with the vibrations. His mouth was open around long, loud moans and curses. His knuckles had turned white due to the harsh grip on the bed sheets as his head was thrown back to its full extent. The beautiful arch in his back made Jimin want to see it more often.

As he washed his hands at the bathroom sink and left the room he felt grateful for the rooms being quite sound proof or else someone might have heard the loud moaning echoing around his room. With this thought he left for dinner, exited to see Taehyung afterwards.

Jimin's dinner was a mess of gobbling and spills as he tried to finish it up as quick as he can. Every thought of the moaning boy upstairs passing through his perverted brain made him hard, and it wasn't such a good feeling when you are sitting at dinner.

As he quickly slipped inside the room the first thing he noticed was the constant arch in the beauty's back. His lips were swollen from all the sinful sounds fluttering out of them. The vibrator was in the same position he had left it, high up in Taehyung’s ass. What Jimin also noticed was the trail of wetness along the blind fold. That was what convinced him to finally allow the man to have his release.

He freed Taehyung’s hands from their bounds and flipped him over. The friction of the duvet on his throbbing erection felt like ecstasy. His body was rumbling with the intensity of his moans. It was a hard task to keep his perky ass in air as Jimin
demanded. By now all Taehyung could think was to get rid of this pain and so agreed to submit to this sexually torturous captor's demands.

Jimin pulled the sleek black vibrator out of his ass, turning it off and tossing it away. His veiny palm caressed Taehyung’s tinted red ass before smaking both the cheeks one after another just to see his reaction. He was blessed by an addicting semi scream semi moan and a tremor that made Taehyung’s ass jiggle.

Jimin pulled down the zipper of his pants and with one swoop both his pants and boxers were pathetically laying in his ankles. He considered lubing up his throbbing 12 inches but the liquid slightly squirted out of the pink hole in front of him made him change his mind.

His big hand gained a tight grip on the man in front's petite waist as he rammed in him. Taehyung had not screamed this loud all his time spent in this room. The pain was immense. He was new to this and his hips felt like tearing in two. His muscles were burning and he didn't give a damn that he was sobbing like a baby.

There was no pleasure but only pain and this is not what Jimin wanted. So he stop dead in his actions and after a while started rubbing soft patterns in Taehyung's tan skin. The trembling decreased an inch and proceeded further down when Jimin slipped off the cock ring, letting the poor man's aching dick breath a little.

When Taehyung finally seemed to have adjusted to the foreign pain and feeling Jimin began to slowly pull his dick out. When only the head was left he pushed the whole thing in again. He continued this gently, slightly rocking their bodies back and forth.

To Taehyung it was a new world. His mind was all fuzzy and it didn't hurt that much anymore. He could feel every slide and slither of his captor's cock inside of him and it felt strangely good. When ever Jimin's dick would rub over his veins he would moan, the nerve cells pounding with pleasure.

It was all gentle until Jimin's patience ran out and he thrusted with all his might. This caused great amount of friction inside Taehyung, increasing the pleasure and his volume. Taehyung was moaning nonstop but Jimin knew he hadn't hit the jackpot yet. So he rammed harder and faster, trying to dig deeper and find that one spot.

When Taehyung's whole body suddenly jolted and he screamed with all his might was the moment Jimin knew he found it, his prostrate. He kept hitting it over and over again, abusing it and driving the screaming boy mad.

A pleasurable knot began to form in the pit of Taehyung’s stomach and a few thrusts later he clenched his ass and came all over the white sheets. The sticky white substance landed all over his chest and the bed.

The action sent huge waves of pleasure to Jimin's thrusting dick and he came as well, filling Taehyung to the brim. After their release their hormones calmed down and a tired Taehyung slumped down on the bed.

Jimin took a rag, cleaned their mess and took off the blindfold from the sleeping beauty's eyes. He then laid down besides him with a strong arm wrapped around his slightly bruised waist.

A/N: I'll explain this shit in a later chapter
Also sorry for the late updates but you see I have to visualize before writing aaannnnnddddd you get what I mean

Bye
My
Lovely
Little
Hoes!