Part I - To Vent The Frustration Out

The night was crisp, no rustle no sound. Everything seemed to be standing still, time forced to stop. With time everything else seemed to stop as well. He felt nothing. He didn't wanted to feel anything.

"Taehyung..."

He suddenly snapped out of his drowning thoughts to look at the male besides him. Now that his mind was temporarily pulled out of the bottomless, dark pit it had fallen in, he felt. Felt something at least.

He felt soft fingers tracing down his stomach. They rounded to the middle of his abdomen before gliding to the other side. He shivered from the gentle touch. It was so careful, so soft. As if the red haired man next to him, was afraid to accidentally crumble his fragile form.

"Tae... Please..."
"I can't Jiminie... I can't"

Tears glazed his eyes until they overflowed, spilling in lonely crystals, down his slightly flushed cheeks. Jimin's thumb grazed the lightly shinning tracks left by the salty droplets.

Jimin's gentle fingers whipped out each and every tear until there was no more left. Moving to cup his face in his small hands, Jimin leaned in and pressed his lips against Taehyung’s plump ones. At the loving contact Taehyung hiccupped, sobbing louder.

His long, tan arms wrapped around Jimin's naked shoulders. He pulled his shorter companion closer, burying his head in the crook of the other's neck. The silky, red hair carefully mingled in with the blonde ones as Jimin rested his head on Taehyung’s crying one.

His fingers threaded through the blonde locks, untangling every little knot as he tried to soothe his despairing friend.

"It's Okay"
"I am here"
"Always here... For you"

Paying heed to those warm words, Taehyung trembled. He felt himself drowning in that miserable pit again. He didn't want to go back to that soundless, colorless place. It scared him but lately it was becoming more difficult to escape the clawing grasp of that menacing darkness.

In slight panic, Taehyung pushed his head away from Jimin's unclothed chest before crashing their lips together.

That's all Jimin needed to understand. That's all it took for him to once again move further then just kisses and gentle bites here and there. Now it wasn't enough to vent out Taehyung’s built up frustration. He needed escape and unfortunately this was the only way. The only way to truly loose his mind and his thoughts, to flee away from the crushing reality for some precious moments.

Jimin threw his leg over Taehyung’s torso and was soon hovering over the still slightly trembling boy. Their lips were still connected, moving in perfect harmony. After all, this wasn't the first time their lips came together, biting and sucking on each other.

They pulled apart for a breathing moment and the few unspoken seconds were enough for Jimin to admire the boy beneath. He had come to love that redness in Taehyung’s lips, or the way his hair would be haphazardly all over the place, or maybe how he would croak out his name, needy and desperate.

They both leaned in again, their already bruised lips getting redder. Jimin bit on Taehyung’s bottom lip before pulling and sucking at it; asking for entrance. Taehyung willingly gave him permission, moaning and panting as Jimin's tongue did wonders in his mouth.

Pulling at Taehyung’s hair, Jimin made it easier for himself to explore the blonde's warm cavern. His tongue graced every inch of the other's mouth.

They both pulled apart again and now Jimin's mouth was imprinting hickeys down his tan neck. Taehyung pulled the red locks in satisfaction, feeling himself dissolving in Jimin's soft kisses and lusty bites. His back slightly arched when the male on top sucked at a certain spot, making him pant hard.