Prologue i

~a thousand years ago~

Around this era of time two males were dating, people thought this was a taboo thing to see or even do.

But nonetheless the two males dated and they dated for a while. They both love one another so so much that they didn't care about what others thought about them.

That was until 7 months into their relationship, One of the males father was utterly disgraced by the fact that his own son was dating another male and that the family bloodline couldn't continue, well since the bloodline was all vampires, pure bloods, but they had to be turned in order to be pure bloods at age 17.

He called his son and his son’s lover into the main room of the mansion that he lived in. The rooms walls were painted a dark navy blue colour with black posts lining the walls every so often.

“taehyung, you know we can't have you dating this….boy” taehyung's father baekhyun said with a blank face and he pointed other to his sons lover. (don't attack me plz I love all of EXO but I have to do this cause plot and shit)But I love him father !, don't you know what REAL love is ? What pure real love is?!” taehyung shouted at his father while pushing his lover behind him in order go protect him from his father.  

“OF COURSE I DO KNOW WHAT REAL LOVE” baekhyun said while getting up from his seat and walking over to taehyung and his lover before pulling taehyung's lover by the wrist “but you don't know the after effect is of it?” he continued before pulling out a knife and stabbing it in to taehyung's lovers abdomen and letting go of his wrist as he fell to the ground with a thud followed by a scream of pain.

“NO!” taehyung shouted at he fell to his knees, picking up his now dying lover in his arms crying as he could do nothing to stop the blood coming out of the wound on his stomach.  

“Tae-hayung p-plea-ase d-don’t f-for-get me, r-remember w-who y-yo-u a-are,I l-love you s-so m-much” his lover stuttered out as he coughed up blood that was scattered across his chin and lips before he smiled his last bunny like smile and took his last breath his eyes fluttering closed for one last time. His breathing slowly came to a stop as his body went limp and cold in taehyung's arms.

“no no” Taehyung repeated this under his breath multiple times as his sobbed over his now dead lovers body that lay in his now bloody arms staining his clothes as his body shook from the sobs that escaped his mouth. He heard a deep chuckle before footsteps walking over to where he was seated.

“tsk tsk tsk humans never learn” baekhyun said then without hesitation he gripped the back of taehyung's black hair and pulled his head back at an uncomfortable angle, then harshly biting into taehyung's neck.

Taehyung let out a scream of agonising pain as his father bit him. More tears building up in his eyes.  

Not long after baekhyun unlatched his fangs from taehyung's neck and harshly threw taehyung to the ground, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

As taehyung felt the fiery venom crouse through his veins he heard his father shout  “YOU SHALL SUFFER IN PAIN FOR ALL ETERNITY. FOREVER!” loud footsteps now being heard as his father walked away.

Taehyung just layed there in pain as his blood was seeping out of the wound on his neck. The pain not from the venom, but from his heart that he will never see, hear, or even touch his lover. Again.

A single tear rolled down taehyung's cheek as his heart came to a painful stop. His body temperature went cold as his throat started to burn from the painful thirst he felt. His eyes widened in realisation as he placed a hand around his neck and quickly sat up, groaning.

He needed something to drink.

He needed blood.

Blood. Human blood. NO!

Animal blood. He wouldn't hurt a human.

Not now nor ever.

Even if it was going to be a thousand years of sorrow, a thousand years of pain.

A Thousand Years of missing his now dead lover.

It'll be worse than death itself.

---------------------------------------------

Ahh the anxiety of publishing a new book 😅😅

I hope everyone enjoys this as well as how I enjoy writing it XD.
Also this book will be all in 3rd person