"Are you afraid of that deer?" Jungkook shook his head lightly.

"N-no... it just... why everyone hates me? I-I'm not a talkative person... even now, no one still wanted to be in a team with me. Tae said, no one wanted to be in a group with a sociopath like me. Am I a sociopath? I- I didn't mean to look that way... am I Y/N?" Jungkook was crying, his tears even fell on top of her cheeks.

She let out a deep breath. She understood how Jungkook feeling, very well. She was just still angry, how could Jungkook left her alone when she was getting bullied, from all people, he didn't expect Jungkook to turn his back. Even if she had listened to his excuse, understood Jungkook's fear toward his dad, and his situation at that time. She was still angry.

"I- ... you're not a sociopath, kook." She answered while caressing his now chubby cheeks.

"I mean, you're a bit too selfish and all. You're intimidating as well, perhaps that's why they misunderstood you. You can't blame them, Kook. If you were in their shoes and you see you, you probably will avoid yourself as well. You're hard to approach, just like me. So I can guarantee, you're not bad, not a sociopath." She ruffled his hair lovingly, she knew that would calm him down.

Jungkook sniffed, "you're just bad at showing your emotion. You're bad at showing how you care. So people thought you didn't care at all. Maybe.. if you try to smile more, that will break the ice between you and your classmate, kook. Okay, this might sounds bullshit since I can't do it myself, but I'm sure you can." Jungkook nodded his head furiously, he relieved, after years struggling alone with no one comforting him. Finally, Y/N gave him inner peace.

The thing that Jungkook missed from the girl was how she could calm him down. How she always understood him. He was struggling because he couldn't rant on her anymore after they separated their friendship. But now, this was Jungkook chance to apologize.

"I'm really sorry Y/N. I really am. I was a coward, no, I'm still a coward even until now. I was too afraid of my father and his judgment toward me. I caused trouble and I couldn't help you. I ruined our friendship because of my selfishness. I-" Jungkook cried again.

"I was trying to call a teacher but someone already there to help you! That white-haired guy... I- I really didn't mean to left you alone. When I came back with Ms. Jang, he already saved you... I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't deserve your apology. But I really wanted to tell you this." Jungkook rested his head on her shoulder and puffed his cheeks.

She started to squirm under him, feeling quite uncomfortable. She didn't like to be too close and having skinship with a man other than her father, Jimin, and Namjoon.

Namjoon?

Wait a minute...
Did she just think of Namjoon?! She widened her eyes at the thought and abruptly pushing Jungkook away to sit up.

She slapped her own face, get a grip of your self, gets a grip-

"Hey! Why are you slapping your own face?" Jungkook grabbed her wrist, caught her to stop.

"N-nothing.. just nothing..." she sighed.

"Anyway..." suddenly someone pulled Jungkook by his collar, threw him away from the girl with a loud thud.

"N-Namjoon! Stop." The girl held the dimpled boy by his hands.

Jungkook groaned as Namjoon widened his eyes. He thought Jungkook was some wolf who tried to hurt his mate. "O-oh it's you.. Taehyung's friend.. sorry.." Namjoon offered his hand and Jungkook took it while whimpering in pain.

"What was that? You threw me so harshly, dude. Anyway, I'm not Taehyung's friend." Jungkook harshly replied while dusting his pants from the dirt.

"How.." Before Namjoon could ask further, she pulled Namjoon away and explained it.

"Okay, this Taehyung's friend over here, named Jungkook. Why would you push him like that?" She frowned.

"Sorry, I thought he was trying to hurt you..." The girl blushed as Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Err.. well he was not. And he was lost, maybe we should get back together now, it's almost evening." She then pointed out to the sun that almost set down.

"And what is that?" She pointed down at an unfamiliar flower wreath Namjoon had brought. He was flustered because he wanted to give the flower crown for her, but he was too shy to do it especially since there was this third wheel with bunny teeth.

"I-it's for you..." Namjoon shyly placed it on top of her head. Both of them blushing hard and staring at each other awkwardly until the third wheel decided to cough.

"Ehem... I don't want to ruin your date but... can we go home now?" Jungkook said as he looked around the woods he found scary. He hugged his own body watching the sun slowly gone.

"Okay. Taehyung is your neighbor, right Joon? Jungkook stayed over there along with Hoseok." Namjoon nodded.

"Really? Taehyung and Hoseok already here? Woah. That's great!" Namjoon said excitedly, smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, Jimin and the pale dude before also here!" Jungkook chirped in.

The pale dude here?
Namjoon's smile suddenly flattened.

"What do you mean by the pale dude here?" Namjoon lowered his tone, asking the coconut headed guy.

Jungkook sniffed innocently, "oh, Jimin said Y/N invited him to come." The girl pointed a finger to herself.

"What? Me? I never did." She denied it.

"What about the pale dude?" Namjoon asked once again, while protruding his jaw.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The girl added

"Oh! Almost forgot, that Young Gee was the one who drove Jimin here. And both of them stayed at your house." Jungkook replied while, Namjoon was widening in eyes with pure of anger.

In.my.house? Father, what the hell are you doing?

🖋