For the very first time, Jungkook felt someone actually being genuine at him. He could see her eyes, she definitely didn't lie when she said she didn't care. And Jungkook was more than happy to know that someone actually didn't care about where he came from or who his parents were.

Unlike the others who befriended him because he could buy them food, but calling him names behind his back. Jungkook was sure this time he's gonna make real friends.

Jungkook smiled and interlaced his own hand to her. She took it by surprise but let him anyway, since she found the boy cute.

"Alright, let's go, bunny boy."

"What are you doing here? W-Wait, how come you're in Daegu? I thought you have some project on campus?" The girl quirked her eyebrow at the coconut haired boy.

"I was here with Hoseok and Taehyung. For a photography project... but..."

"But?"

"Tae and I had a little argument and so I ran and ended up lost here." He sniffed

"What kind of argument that makes you cry like this?" She asked curiously.

"Why do you care? Don't you hate me?" Jungkook asked back.

"Gosh, so you really want me to hate you?" Jungkook quickly shook his head and waved his hands.

"Of course not! I just thought you won't care... after all what I did..." she sighed in defeat.

"I still care for you as a human being, Jungkook. But if you don't want to tell me, it's alright." The girl turned around and walked back toward the hill.

"W-Wait... where are you going? Are you going to leave me here?" The girl just shrugged, Jungkook looked around the dark woods before trailing on her back.

"W-what are you doing here alone?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not alone, I'm with Namjoon." She answered.

"Huh? Oh, the tall dude, Taehyung's friend?" She nodded.

"How come? I thought you'd stay in Busan with your dad?" The girl sighed.

"Long to short. Apparently, Namjoon and I were childhood friends, so did our parents. And here we are, staying at his house for Chuseok." Jungkook just nodded along.

"So... you and Namjoon have a date now?" The girl widened her eyes, snapping her head toward the taller boy.

"N-no! He just walked me around! W-Why would you think we were on a date? W-we're not on d-date.. we're not." Jungkook just quirked his eyebrows, walking beside her.

"Well, I thought you guys are...-" suddenly a wild deer appeared, surprising the poor Jungkook as he hugged her reflexively.

The girl also surprised and lost her balance, making them both fell on the green grass ground. They landed with a harsh thud. She groaned and glared at the boy above him.

"The hell, kook." Then she saw Jungkook was crying.

"God, why are you crying again?" She asked the boy who suddenly had his break down on top of her.