"N-no one wanted to be in a group with me! I don't care about that stupid group project! And you shall go away too, just like everybody else.

Stop pretending as you cared. Or else I will make you regret bothering me.

Didn't you know? I'm the Jeon Jungkook, the son of the great prosecutor and the grandchild of the well-known owner of Jeon Corp!" Little Jungkook yelled on top of his lungs, trying to intimidate her.

Jungkook took a step forward but the girl didn't even budge. Instead of stepping backward or looking afraid, the small Y/N just shrugged and muttered

"So?"

"You don't know how glad I am to know that you're here!" Jungkook sobbed.

"I haven't even reached my dream to be a photographer yet I'm going to die young. Thank you Y/N! Thank you!" He held her shoulder tight as the girl stared at him, eye wide.

"Okay, okay, calm down will you?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed a tissue from inside her pocket.

She took out one and wiped his tears away, also wiped his snots too. Jungkook just stood there watching her taking care of him, like the way she used to.

"I don't care if you are the son of John Corp or whatever..."

"Jeon.." Jungkook corrected

"Whatever. The teacher is looking for you. So, come on.." the girl grabbed his hand forcefully, pulling him up.

"Why don't you care? Everyone else cared! They cared about my money, they cared when I gave them a free treat, they-" Jungkook snatched his hand away.

"I'm not them." She frowned at him.

"I just don't get you. Why does it matter? If they only care about your money, then leave them. As simple as that." The girl groaned.

She really didn't care whether Jungkook was the heir of the biggest company in Korean or even the whole world. Jungkook was Jungkook. His parent was his parent. So what?

"If you don't have a group. You can join me and Jimin. But I warn you, he is a bit annoying. You know, that chubby kid who always sat beside me." Jungkook nodded as he knew who's the boy she just talking about.

"I- I can be in your group? F-for real?" Jungkook eyes lighten up, he bounced a little as he approached the girl.

"Yes, you can." She smiled as she took a tissue from inside her pocket and wiped Jungkook's snot away.

"You're not afraid of me? I always hit the other kids." Jungkook lowered his head.

"I don't. I know you didn't mean bad. If I were you, I would have kicked their nuts too." She giggled making Jungkook blushed.

"I know you hit them just because you didn't want to be looked down. It may sound meanie, but they deserved that." Now Jungkook chuckled along with Y/N. What Jungkook did was childish, he was still a child after all, but Y/N knew, Jungkook only hit the bad kids.

He couldn't believe the girl who rarely talk in class, just like him, would be the first one who actually approached him with sincerity.