chapter 6 the Jedi Master's power and mercy

Começar do início

Glynda(on the scroll): hello ms. Rose what's going on?

???: I'm sorry she can't come to the Communicator right now would you like to leave a message I'll make sure she gets it.

Glynda(on the scroll): WHO IS THIS?!?!?!? WHERE ARE MY-
*HANGS UP*

???: Lets all just calm down we'll all just talk like normal civilized people.

But of course no one was listening to this mysterious man and they all.
proceeded to pull out their weapons and Point them at the cloaked man.

???: please listen I don't want to fight

Nora: THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY RIGHT BEFORE THEY SUCK OUT YOUR BRAIN OUT!!!!!!!

???: what?

Nora then runs at the roped man and attempts to hit him with her hammer but when she was about to land a blow on him her hammer stopped inches away from his head.

Ruby: *jaw drops* what?

Yang: *jaw drops* ha?

Weiss: *jaw drops* how?

Blake: *jaw drops* wha?

jaune: *jaw drops* uh oh

pyrrha: *jaw drops* oh no

Ren: *pinches the bridge of his nose* oh nora.

Nora then takes her hammer and trys to hit him again but once again the hammer stops a few inches away from his head and now Nora getting more agitated tries to hit him with her Hammer repeatedly but each time before it can make contact it's tops inches away from its intended target
And the man is not doing anything to stop her or at least so it seems.

???: excuse me ma'am could you please stop this is starting to get a little old.

Nora: NEVER!!!!!!

Nora then continues the cycle of trying to hit him with her hammer and her Hammer stopping before it can make contact.

???: *pinches the Bridge of his nose* you do know this is the definition of insanity right?
when you do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

Nora: WHY *pant* CAN'T *pant* I *pant* HIT *pant* YOU?!?!?!?!

???: now are you done yet?

Nora then swings her hammer with all her might right at the cloaked man's legs in a last ditch effort to land a blow but of course her hammer stopped before it could have hit his legs.

???: ok now I've had enough

The cloaked man then swiftly extended his right hand out and without even touching nora he then flung her into a nearby tree knocking her out and catching her hammer before it can hit the ground.

???: hum what an interesting weapon you have here but I'm getting off topic I'm going to say it one last time I do not wish to fight but I will defend myself.

(Y/n)'s pov.

(Y/n mind): Ok I believe this requires a delicate touch and a lot of restraint so zo. You think you're up for the challenge?

Zo-zeion: it would be my pleasure

(personality switch master Zo-zeion)
Zo-zeion pov.

Zo-zeion: all right if it's a fight you want then it's a fight you will get.

I ready myself for combat and get into my Battle Stance and extend my right hand out behind me towards the ship and call a force imbued sword to my right hand and when it gets to my hand from the Armory it's color turns from it's balanced purple to a brilliant emerald green to signify it's light side wielder.