"Okay okay let's get to the interview did you bring a copy of your resume?" I asked and she nodded her head handing it to me.

"So why do you want to work here?" I asked.

"To be honest, I need money not going to sugar coat. That's the main reason but I chose this shop because I been watching you on Instagram and your clientele is amazing all good reviews, they always say how the employees are super nice never give them any problems. I love hair, makeup and I would love to be apart of the glam team that helps women feel beautiful and powerful! I want to be able to say yea I work there I know my boss is popping!" She said causing to my laugh as I jotted down some notes on her the resume she gave me.

"I love the honesty, Can you tell me about yourself?" I asked while watching her body language.

"Broke college student, you know the regular cliche story." She said causing me to laugh.

"What I'm serious, I dorm at Clark, full scholarship thank lord. I currently work at their bookstore through the work study program but it's so boring there. I'm sorta kinda instagram famous, I don't know why but that's a blessing because them checks be coming in clutch. I have a YouTube channel where I promote business on my free time. That's about it." She said causing me to nod my head.

"You have a sense of humor on you I like that." I said and she just smiled after asking a few more questions the interview was done.

"Okay I'll be in contact with within the next twenty four hours to let you know either or not you got the job." I explained to her as we walked to the front.

"Okay thank you so much." She said while walking out.

"How did it go?" Mela asked. "I like her almost hired her on the spot but I'm going to interview the other two people before I make any decisions." I told her.

"I'm here for the interview." Someone said causing me to look up. "Good luck with this one." Mela said while shaking her head in discuss.

"Um hi yes follow me." I told the girl.

"Can I have your copy of your resume?" I asked the girl and she just looked at me.

"Wait we were suppose to bring one? I thought it was optional." She causing me to shake my head no.

"Okay I'll let it slide, why should we hire you?" I asked looking at her.

"Cause I need a job you need a receptionist you know." She said.

"Can you tell me about a difficult work situation and how you solved it?" I asked and she began to suck her teeth.

"I fought the bitches got me fucked up." She said.

"Okay well that sums up the interview." I told her.

"Forreal when I start working? That was easy!" She said as I opened the door.

"I'll call you and let you know if you got the job." I said smiling as she exit out the shop.

"Nope Nope cross her out, call her in about an hour and tell her she didn't get the job." I said and Mela started laughing.

"It was that bad?" She asked and I just nodded my head.

"One more person, I'm really leaning on jayda." I said truthfully.

"Hi I have Interview for the receptionist position." A girl said knocking on my door.

"Hi yes come in you must be Caresha." I said smiling. "Yes but you can call me Resha." She said.

"Okay Resha, do—" before I could finish she was handing me her resume.

"Oh I like you already." I said smiling and she just giggled. "Okay so tell me about yourself. How did you hear about this position?"

"Well I actually just moved her from Miami to go to school. I saw this on Instagram and applied via dm. I feel like this would be a could easy job for me to have and maintain school." She said causing me to nod my head.

"What school do you go to?" I asked. "Spelman." She said. "Oh really? Must girls I ask go to Clark. How do you like it?" I asked.

"It's good, my roommate I don't really get along with her but other than that I love." She said. "Aww what's your major?" I asked.

"Music." I was actually shocked. "Really? what you plan on doing with that?" I asked. "I want to rap and produce music." She said.

"That's cool, something different." I told her.

"One more question, who did your makeup?" I asked noticing her technique.

"I did, can't afford no makeup artist." She said and I nodded my head amazed. "It's really good. You should keep it up put some extra money in your pocket that's how I got through college." I told her and she smiled.

"Okay I'll call and let you know if you got the job or not." I told her and she left out the store.

"Sooooo?" Mela asked.  "Well first I need to run back ground checks on Jayda and Resha then I'll decided." I said before walking back into my office.

__________________________________

ANOTHER ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VOTE COMMENT THOUGHTS
WHO SHOULD SHE HIRE?
Jayda .... RESHA or Ling ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣