Special Experience

Start from the beginning

Cold.

My skin felt cold at the absence of Jungkook's lips; he left a trail of wet kisses down my throat all the way to my collarbone, having softly moved my shirt out of the way. This time it was my body's turn to do the trembling.

Eyes.

His golden gaze met mine, a question and explanation simultaneously lingering in his stare. I knew in that moment that it was no longer a boy staring back at me.

Ice.

Mind completely absent from this situation, my eyes mirrored Jungkook's surprise as my hands snaked to the front of his shirt, popping the buttons with ease, gliding my nails gently over his god-like physique.

Dive.

Removing my thigh from his grip, I managed to switch roles with him in a somewhat frenzied manner. I had him backed against the wall now, my hands hungrily feeling up his torso as I returned the vampiric favour of nipping at his throat.

Touch.

Fingers hooked onto the hem of my shirt, causing me to momentarily abort my lustful attack on Jungkook's neck region when it slid over my head. I couldn't get back to this beauty before me quick enough, as if I was afraid of missing out on one extra kiss or touch.

Warm.

My body met his with an undeniable pull, heat radiating from his skin like a wild fire, inviting me – tempting me to lose myself even more.

Melt.

I sunk into his embrace, arching my back, grinding on his rock-hard arousal. I slipped off his shirt with ease, discarding it like I did my sense of morality.

Lips.

Meeting his gaze for the third time since the inception of this passionate dance, noticing how his dropped to my mouth - a new addition to this foreplay. I stared at his long, thick eyelashes; pupils completely vanished from my sight.

My heart was bursting at its' seams as our lips collided, meeting and un-meeting, not wanting to rip each other apart, but not quite fulfilling our needs either.

We were hungry for one another.

Amidst our lip-locking, Jungkook effortlessly lifted me into the air. "Wrap yourself around me," his voice was hoarse and low.

Naturally I felt too big and heavy, but I did as I was told anyway, not being able to bring myself to argue with this authoritative presence.

He did not even bat an eyelid.

Holding me securely, he deepened the kiss, backing me against the wall once more. I gasped as my back hit the cold wall, but was soon consumed in Jungkook's heat.