First Time Continued

(ON EDIT)

Earlier that morning, the staff gave me some pointers of the members, including their names and some of their more well-known quirks. I was grateful for that, because it gave me something to work with at least.

As I prepared my tools, the boys relaxed and settled on the couches next to the glam stations. They had such strong energy around them. Not the intimidating type, but definitely energy to be reckoned with.

I got everything in place and finally turned to face the group.

"So, let me get this straight. Jin, you are the eldest, with a passion for cooking and your face?" I looked at the boy named Jin in amusement.

"Yup, Mr. Worldwide Handsome in the house!" Jin checked himself out in the mirror and slumped into a chair before laughing. "Yah, that's me."

He is definitely beautiful. Those perfectly full lips and yellowish blonde hair works so well with him. I can see why people refer to him as "Worldwide Handsome".

I smiled at Jin and allowed my gaze to rest on the boy on the left of him.

He had peach coloured hair, and was sporting a sort of mullet hairstyle. He wore blue contacts. I just stared a little longer. He has such unique features. I can't decide whether he looks like an anime character or an alien. He is too perfect.

"Taehyung, right? You are the goofy one, often described as having a 4-D personality?" I furrowed my brow. I had no clue what that even meant.

He laughed at that, showing me his perfect rectangular smile. Alien, definitely alien. "Yes, ma'am" he saluted, followed by crossing his eyes and pulling a funny face at the raven haired boy opposite him.

"Jungkook, the Golden Maknae. You are known for bullying the hyungs, and being...whiny?" I raised my shoulders to indicate that I meant it as a guess.

God, he is beautiful. He closed his eyes as he gave me the biggest smile he could muster. My mind kind of went blank for a second. If this is the bunny smile I've been hearing about, it has officially become my favourite smile in the world. He probably gets his way a lot with that otherworldly smile.

I composed myself and turned to face the two boys next to Jungkook.

The middle one had sandy brown hair with porcelain skin and the most perfect pout I had ever seen. Are they even human?

"Ah, you are Jimin. Always ranked last for your looks, but you got the best moves?" I tried to conceal my laughter. His bowed his head in feigned sadness as I relayed his summed up bio. I do not agree with that ranking Jimin, you are so beautiful it hurts.

"I can't believe I'm always ranked last compared to these Pabos!" He had such a cute whine. He slumped back into the chair and ran his hand through his hair. Looking up at me, he bit his lip. "It's a conspiracy, you know" He laughed. Yes, Jimin, it is indeed a conspiracy, you gorgeous being.

I giggled and averted my eyes to the boy next to Jimin.

"Long limbs, friendly face." I looked him up and down. He had his legs stretched out on Jimin's lap, trying to get Jungkook's attention with his toes. He smiled up at me. "Your hair is wickedly on fire. Hmm." I tapped my index finger on chin, pretending to think hard and long. "You must be Hoseok."

"The one and only." He grinned and reached out to give me a high five. He is such a happy angel. Everybody probably has trouble saying no to him. He definitely had positive energy surrounding him. It made me feel happy.

I turned around to look at the lonely boy at the far end of the room. He sat away from the group, with a kind of bored expression on his face.

He was busy on his phone and seemed generally uninterested with the conversation. He had a small face, with pale skin. Light freckles spread across his cheeks and nose. Mint green hair was sticking out from underneath a red beanie.

"Yoongi." Was all I could manage before blushing bright red.

"Hmm?" He responded without looking up.

Why do I feel so nervous talking to him? I didn't even notice the room went silent behind me. He finally looked up and met my gaze, staring at me intently. I looked away. He touched my soul without even doing anything.

"And who am I again?" Namjoon asked with laughter in his voice. He was obviously aware that he had introduced himself before. Thank you for breaking the awkward tension.

"Oh! Of course, you are Namjoon." I stated, smiling at him.

"And how am I special?" He pressed on.

"Well" I smirked. "You got no jams."

The entire group roared with laughter.

"Ooh, burn!" Taehyung and Jimin both echoed. Jungkook and Hoseok clutched their stomach as they roared with laughter. Jin face palmed, and Yoongi actually silently giggled.

I think the ice is somewhat broken now.

"And now, it's our time to guess." Yoongi stated with a blank expression on his face.

The room fell silent again.

"Go ahead." I stared back at him. This should be fun.