Special Experience

Playlist: Baby, don't Stop - NCT U.

_____________

"Jungkook," I whispered, unsure of what to say other than the golden maknae's name. In all this time knowing this bunny, no sexual advance, nor even one hint of flirtation was exchanged between us, being intertwined with him like this felt enigmatic.

The underlying lust in his stance was obvious, the glint of mischief and confidence in his eyes revealing his motives without uttering a word. Jungkook's lips were impossibly close to mine, causing my breaths to crash in shallow waves, being overly cautious not to exhale a deep sigh in his face.

He made me hyper-aware of my every bodily movement.

My heart basically came to a standstill when the song slowed its tempo, realizing I never paid attention to the sexiness of the whispered words before.

Skin ablaze under Jungkook's touch, it was his actions that truly made the words sprung to life, drawing my spontaneous combustion nearer.

Never have I simultaneously loved and hated a song so much in my entire life as I did in this moment.

Cotton.

He leaned in closer, nose brushing against my jawline as he aimed for the nape of my neck; long fingers sensually digging into the thigh that was still securely wrapped around his perfectly sculpted waist.

Wind.

His deliberately slow movements ignited a need in me that was subconsciously dormant for so long, that I completely forgot about its existence. It was becoming more and more evident that I wanted Jungkook.

Blow.

Goosebumps is what I felt under the fabric of my shirt; my heart caught in my throat as he made exaggerated breathy noises into my neck, traveling up to my earlobe; the vibrations of the soft humming obliterating all rational thinking.

Blouse.

A soft groan escaped my mouth when I felt fingers on the small of my back, trailing under my shirt, traveling all the way to front, resting on my stomach. There was a tickling sensation as he retracted his hand, gliding it smoothly to the back of my neck – simultaneously bringing our foreheads together once again, while his hips and other thigh-carrying hand held me firmly in place against the wall.

Hair.

"Ahhh," I moaned, feeling Jungkook tugging at my hair, involuntarily making my head jerk up, giving this sentient being with his perfect mouth full access to my throat. From my dropped gaze I swore I could see him salivate like some blood-deprived, horny vampire - the contradiction between his angelic features and devilish actions mesmerizingly stunning.

Flower.

Surprised by my own actions, but not being able to stop myself, I entangled my fingers in Jungkook's raven mane, pulling his hungry lips towards my throat – I needed that erotic sensation; it was as though I had an insatiable need to be devoured.

Aroma.

A low, needy growl escaped from deep within Jungkook's throat. I could tell he was mad with hunger – a lust I felt, too but didn't understand.

Scent.

Body trembling, fighting to contain himself, he lowered his lips onto my throat, nipping and kissing. The pressure of his movements constantly changing – big kisses to my neck and throat led to a meaningful grind into my pelvis, basically giving my panties' absorption capabilities a run for its' money; slow and soft kisses led to his fingers sensually playing with my hair and caressing my thigh.