Hawaii Part 1 - Laine/Jimin/Yoongi POV (18+)

"Hey! Did you see my bag?" I yelled at Hoseok.

I already asked the members about a million times, but every single asshole denied having seen it.

We arrived at the hotel in Hawaii, and upon checking in; I was blissfully made aware that Big Hit booked us the penthouse apartment.

I stared in awe as the lift doors opened into an enormous living room. Man, I can get used to this.

"For the hundredth time, nooooooo" Hoseok jumped up and down, doing his little whiny dance. What a man child, I thought to myself.

I was getting irritated, because I have been in Hawaii for all but five minutes and was already pouring with sweat. I feel gross and stinky. I need to find a shower.

After the initial "ooh" and "aaahs", the boys disbanded in all directions, claiming rooms for themselves.

I was also intrigued to see what room I could claim for myself, so I joined in. The rooms were all quickly claimed, except there was a slight problem.

There were only seven rooms.

As luck would have it, Taehyung and I were the only ones left without a room.

We found the last bedroom at the same.

"What are you doing in my room?" Taehyung demanded playfully.

No way, this is my room.

"No, Tae, the real question is" I paused and walked up to him, poking his chest with my index finger "what are you doing in my room?"

"Well, clearly not you." He smirked, as he parted his lips in a flirty manner.

Stop looking so fucking delicious. I am only human, man.

"Well" I swallowed, trying to get my hormones to calm down "we need to find the others so that this can be a fair trial"

I turned before he could respond.

This is just awkward.

Myself and Taehyung walked into a hallway that doubled as a huddle area. We were met by all the members except Hoseok and Jin.

Knowing them, Hoseok is probably in the shower already, and Jin probably found the kitchen, or taking pictures of himself in his room.

Jimin was leaning casually against the wall, whilst Jungkook was sitting cross-legged on the floor. Namjoon stood next to his suitcase, playing on his phone, and Yoongi was sitting against the wall, legs spread out in front of him, half asleep.

I smiled at the sight of him. Thinking of the moment we shared a few hours ago.

I want to kiss you again. But I am not going to let you know about it, either.

He was acting bored as usual, and I knew for a fact nobody suspected anything, even when Hoseok came chatting to me on the plane and saw Yoongi holding my hand.

Hoseok just grabbed my other hand as well as Yoongi's and recited some random children's poem to both of us.

Yoongi gave me a knowing smile before closing his eyes again, and a whiny voice brought my attention back to the current situation.

"I should get the room!" Tae whined.

I looked at him in mock disbelief "Excuse me? I believe I should get the room, because, well... I'm awesome." I gave him my sweetest smile.

"No way, nuh huh. I need my beauty sleep. You can share with someone." He grinned sassily.

"I most certainly am not sharing a room with anybody. I'm a lady, you know!" I shrieked. I was starting to panic. What if Yoongi volunteers?