Chapter 21 - Run away

Start from the beginning

"So you guys plan everything? All of this?"

"We don't have a choice....", mom said with pitiful voice.

"Why me? Why me?!", I yelled.

"I'm so sorry. I'm not the best mom you could have. Both your father and I have our own reasons why we did this. You will never understand even if I tell you"

"I understand....I understand mom. I'm too burdensome isn't it? ", I let out a small chuckle.

"No it's not true. I love you y/n-ah"

"I know you do love me mom, I know..but dad?? he could never love me because I was nothing on his eyes"

"W-why you l-let me marry him? A mafia?", I hope this is just a nightmares.

"For your own good", mom blurted out the words.

"For my own good? can't you see this bruises? Is this good for me? I look pathetic"

"You will never understand", mom touch my hands but I tend to push it away.

"Is it because of dad has killed Mr and Mr.s Jeon", mom widen in shock.

"Is it?", I added.

"How do you-", before mom finish her words we heard someone shouting like a crazy bastard downstairs.

"Stay here", I shook my head.

"Just stay here", mom warned me.

"I'm scared....."

"I will never let him to take you from me, from us. After what he had done to you. I'm going to protect my one and only daughter"

I felt uneasy. Due to my stubborness, I get out of my room and looked what happened from upstairs.

"What are you doing here this early young man",

dad? He's awake already?

"HYERA!!!!! Where's your daughter?!", he shouted.

"She's not here", dad replied.

"I know she is here. She don't have anyone, other than you!", Jungkook is true.

"Ask your wife where she is. I'm sure she know where my princess is right Mrs.Kim?", he eyed my mom.

Mom didn't answer him nor even looking at him. "I-I don't know where she is. Besides, s-she never visit us after she married to you", mom stuttered.

"Oh yeah? Is that so?", he took out his gun from his pocket and aim it at mom's head.

"Tell.me.where.is.she?", mom still stick to not say anything.

"Ok I count to 3. From 1......2.......3", he's about to pull the triggered until I shouted.

"I'm here!!", I come downstairs and he smirked.

"See? I'm right", he put the gun back intk to his pocket. Dad didn't know my existence here.

"What are you doing here Hyera? Are you crazy? Are you happy putting us into danger?", dad said those hurtful words. I just stared at him whilst trying to hold my tears.

"I'm sorry dad. I just...I-", I can't continue my sentence.

"Poor my little girl. No one welcome you here my princess. Let's just head to our home now, shall we?", he grab a fistful of my hair.

"You little piece of shit!", then he slapped me twice in both faces.

I felt pathetic when he harrassed me infront both of my parents.

Mom was about to stop him but dad stop her first. They couldn't do anything.

He kick me in my stomach repeatedly. "S-stop...", I beg and he stop. I look at my parents. Dad didn't took a glance and mom couldn't stop from holding her tears from falling.

"I'm sorry Hyera-ah", she said for the nth time already.

I went to her and hug her for the last time.

"Mom...I don't want to go with him", I sobbed. Mom didn't replied anything as she broke into tears.

"Enough, let's go!", Jungkook shouted made me broke the hug and he pulled my waist full with force. His grip on my hands was really strong like he didn't want to let me go.

"Y-you hurt me", I said and he let go of my wrist. He pushed me to go inside the car and both of us sitting at the back while his man drive us.

While we're on our way to the mansion he whispered to me, "Wherever you try to run away from me, you can't because you're mine, you're mine Jeon Hyera, remember that", I'm afraid to face him and he pulled my chin up using his index finger.

"Do you understand?", I didn't give him my answer.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!", I nodded.

"Use your mouth"

"Yes I understand Jungkook"