Chapter 7

Shayne:

I rolled out bed as quietly as I could. I had to untangle myself from Olivia's tiny but strong arms wrapped around me. It was time for my early morning run and I didn't want to wake her. I wriggled free and went to my dresser to put on my workout clothes. After throwing on a black t shirt and shorts, I looked for my shoes. I slipped into my Nikes and headed towards the living room except I didn't make it there. Halfway to my bedroom door I tripped and fell to the ground with a groan. As I was getting up from my embarrassment, Olivia stirred awake and saw me.

"Shayne Topp I never figured you someone who would sneak out on a woman the morning after" She teased.

"The early bird gets the worm" I offered shrugging.

Olivia yawned while she stretched her arms out. Even with her bed head she still looked damn good. Almost made me want to change my morning exercise.

"If you take a picture it'll last longer" She said noticing my staring.

"Sorry, I was just about to go on a run" I said chuckling.

"Well if you wait five more minutes I'll join you" She said.

"Sure" I said smiling.

Time skip...

"How much longer?" Olivia asked out of breath.

"Two miles down, two more to go" I said jogging.

"Ughhh why did I agree to this" She muttered.

"Because you love me" I said lightly bumping into her.

"Can we at least stop and get some more water?" She asked.

"Sure" I said laughing.

We slowed down to a walking pace and headed towards the nearest corner store. I held the door open for her as we went inside. I followed her to the drink section to get some water bottles. After looking at all the choices Olivia grabbed two bottles of Zephyrhills and we went to the counter to pay. The cashier rang up our water before looking up.

"That will be- wait, are you Olivia from Smosh?" She said excitedly.

"Haha yes that's me" Olivia said chuckling.

"You're my favorite Smosh member!" She said.

"Thank you" Olivia said smiling.

"Dang what about me?" I joked moving from behind Olivia.

"Omg! Shayne!" She said.

"Hola" I said.

"You're my second favorite Smosh member" She said.

"Ouch, sorry babe" Olivia said smiling as she paid.

"It's cool, not like I'm gonna go home and drown my sorrows in ice cream" I joked.

"Aww, I love you on Olivia's channel too, especially when you did her makeup" She said.

"Thanks, I thought I did a pretty good job, right Liv?" I said boasting.

"Uhh sure" Olivia said grabbing the water bottles.

"Well it was nice to meet you, but we have to get going" I said.

Olivia and I said goodbye and exited the store. We uncapped the water bottles and each took a healthy sip before capping them again.

"You ready to finish our run?" I asked.

"Do we have to?" Olivia said.

"Healthy body, healthy mind" I said.

"Fine, but next time I pick the morning activity" She said taking another sip of water.

"Sure babe" I said laughing.

Time skip...

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I said locking the front door behind us.

"Speak for yourself" Olivia said out of breath.

"I need a shower, wanna join me?" I asked smirking.

"I'm exhausted already" She said glaring at me.

I chuckled and went to the bathroom after I grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. I set the towel down on the counter with my clothes and turned on the shower. Olivia's purse was on the counter so I grabbed it to give it to her in case she needed anything from it. As I picked it up something fell out of it. I bent down and picked it up and my eyes went wide. The object in my hands was a pregnancy test that hadn't been taken out of the box yet. Is? Could she? What if she? All the questions swirled around in my head as I put in back in her purse like I hadn't seen it. I walked out to the living room and handed her purse to her.

"Thanks babe" She said smiling.

"Uh yeah.. you're uh welcome" I said.

"Everything ok?" She asked.

"Uh yeah.. just thinking about something" I half lied.

"Don't think too hard" Olivia joked.

I nervously laughed as I went back to the bathroom. I disrobed and stepped in the hot shower. Thoughts swirled around in my head. Is Olivia pregnant? Why wouldn't she tell me? Are we prepared for this? Does she want this? Do I want this? How does this work? The water rolled down my skin while I was lost in thought.