Chapter 2

Olivia:

"Hey Court" I said sitting at my desk.

"Hey Liv" She replies not looking up from her phone.

I started pulling out my laptop out of my bag when Noah and Keith walked in. They were chatting about some conspiracy theory again. I mean, Noah was doing most of the talking and Keith was doing the eye rolling. They made their way over to the couch and sat down while continuing the one sided conversation. I open word on my computer and began to go over the script I had written last night. I was in the middle of reading the fifth paragraph when I felt a pair of hands snake toward my armpits. Before I could react they began to tickle me mercilessly.

"Stop! I give up!" I said in between fits of laughter.

The hands finally stopped tickling me and spun me around. The culprit was who I suspected, Shayne.

"Hey" He said smiling.

"If I didn't love you, I would have judo kicked you already" I teased.

"Aww you love me?" He said rasing an eyebrow.

I softly kicked him in the shin.

"Ow" He said.

"I warned you" I said smirking.

Shayne grabbed a chair and sat down at his desk which he moved next to mine.

"When did you get back from filming?" I asked.

"About five minutes ago, I wanted to suprise you" Shayne said.

"By tickling me until I passed out?" I said.

"I was gonna do something else but it wouldn't be appropriate in the workplace" He said shrugging.

"Oh my god" I said blushing and rolling my eyes.

"Guess I'll have to wait until tonight" He said grinning.

"Not at our apartment you're not" Damien said walking in the room.

"Haha hey Damien, what's up?" Shayne said.

"Besides this gross love fest? We need you for the SWNN with me and Courtney" Damien said.

"Ok, just let me wrap things up here real quick" Shayne said.

"Cool, see you in five" Damien said walking away.

Damien left and Shayne turned back to me.

"I guess we'll have to finish this convo later babe" He said getting up.

"See you later alligator" I joked.

Shayne got up from his desk and walked over to Courtney's desk to see if she was ready. After He and Courtney left it was just me, Noah and Keith left in the room. I turned back to my laptop and started reading again. Near the end I was interrupted again.

"Yo Lib Lib" Keith said.

"What's up?" I asked turning in my chair.

"You wanna get something to eat with us?" He asked.

"I just got here, maybe next time" I said chuckling.

"Your loss" Keith said shrugging.

Noah and Keith left to go eat leaving me by myself in the room. About thirty minutes later I memorized all my lines. That's when I heard footsteps behind me. I could tell they were trying to be quiet because they were moving real slow. I waited until they were behind me and then spun around surprising them.

"Aah" Shayne yelled like a little girl.

"Oh my god, did you just shriek?" I teased.

"No I uh- must've been a voice crack or something" He lied.

"No way, you totally just screamed" I said smirking.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Shayne said.

"Whatever you say" I said.

"Speaking of which, what do you say about dinner tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know, I don't just go out with any man who asks me" I joked.

"Well it's a good thing, it's your boyfriend whos asking" Shayne said.

"Hmm you make a good point there counselor" I joked.

"Pick you up at six?" He asked.

"I suppose so" I said.

"Wear something fancy" He said.

"Fancy?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I just wanna take you on a proper date" He said.

"A proper date?" I asked.

"The last year we spent the first part of it hiding our relationship and just now we're finally being open about it, we haven't had the chance for a real date" Shayne explained.

"I see" I said smiling.

"What?" He asked.

"You're such a romantic" I teased.

"Hey, I just wanna treat my girl with the respect she deserves" He said sitting down next to me.

"Don't worry I'll make sure to wear that dress you like" I said smiling.

"The black one with the slit?" He asked.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then winked at him before returning to my laptop. Keith and Noah walked in with leftovers from their lunch and Courtney followed soon after. The rest of the work day I filmed some scenes and jotted down ideas.