Chapter 5

Shayne:

"Defy Media can suck my dick" Olivia said.

"Cut!" The lone cameraman said.

"Olivia you can't say that" We all said laughing.

After Olivia told me the news we were pretty bummed. After mulling it over for some time Ian called us and the rest of the squad plus Damien and Boze over to his house to shoot an update video for the fans.

"What?" Olivia said laughing.

"Let's try this again" The camerman said.

We all settled down and got ready again. Ian explained to the camera what happened and that we were searching for a new home while the rest of us joined in with encouraging statements. After we wrapped up we all said goodbye and went home. I was in the middle of heating water on the stove when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door to find my girlfriend on the other side.

"Hey Babe" Olivia said as she pushed past me.

"Hey" I said shutting the door.

"What ya cooking?" She asked.

"Not much, just some pasta" I replied.

"Sweet" She replied sitting at the kitchen bar.

I went back over to the stove to add the pasta noodles to the now boiling water.

"I can't believe you made us have to do seven takes just for the intro today" I said chuckling.

"Me?" She asked innocently.

"The last three times you told the audience to find the owner of Defy Media and slap him" I pointed out.

"I wasn't being serious..... Completely" She said.

I moved to the counter and rested my hands on hers.

"I know how you feel, but there's not much we can do right now until Ian finds us another home for Smosh" I said.

"I know and that's why I texted you earlier saying I needed to talk to you about something" Olivia said caressing my hands.

"I'm listening" I said.

"So you know how I have my own personal channel?" She said.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

".... What would you think if I made videos on there?" She said seeking my opinion.

"I think you'd do great" I reassured her.

"I was kinda thinking you could be in them with me..." She said.

"Me? It's your channel and I wouldn't want to take the spotlight away from you" I said suprised.

Olivia squeezed my hands lovingly before speaking again.

"Technically now that we no longer have those contract's we can date" She said.

"Olivia we're already dating" I pointed out.

"Yeah but I mean, like now we can post about it and record videos and go out together without caring" She said.

"You want us to make videos together?" I asked.

"It'll be so much fun, it's like when we were in videos for Smosh but we don't have to follow scripts" She said.

"Our chemistry is undeniable" I admitted.

"Pssht, we're the best"Olivia said confidently.

"I would be honored to be in your videos" I said.

"Thank you, this is gonna be so much fun" She said leaning and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"By the way, your noodles are probably burning" She said.

"Oh shit" I said panicking.

I went back to the stove and tried to save the noodles before they all burned. As much as I tried I couldn't salvage the noodles, I ended up having to throw them away.

"Don't worry I ordered takeout here before I got here" Olivia said.

"What! How did you know to-" I said.

"Don't worry about it, now let's talk about Girlfriend does Boyfriend's makeup video" She said.

"But I don't wear-" I tried to say.

"Also I was thinking we could do a boyfriend tag to start off" She said trailing off into ideas.

I just smiled and listened while she got all her thoughts out. When she started brainstorming there was no stopping her. After she rattled off a list of at least fifteen of her ideas she asked my opinion.

"Sooo what do you think?" She asked.

"I think whatever video we do, you'll knock it out of the park" I said.

"Thanks babe, earlier for a minute I thought you weren't going to agree to be in the videos" She confessed.

"Liv, if it means helping you, I'm always down" I said.

"Thank you so much" She said kissing me.

The kissing started to get more heated. Pretty soon I was on the couch with Olivia on my lap straddling me while we made out. Just as she unbuckled my belt, there was a knock at the door.

"Pizza delivery" They said through the door.

"Hold up! I'm coming!" I said fumbling with my belt.

As I readjusted my clothes and put my belt back on Olivia laughed.

"Don't make him wait" She giggled.

I payed for the pizza and set it down on the table.

"So where were we?" I said walking back toward the couch.

"About to eat!" She said jumping up and fast walking to the table.

"Huh?" I said.

"As much I as I love you Shayne, I also love me some pizza" Olivia said grabbing a slice.

I just laughed and grabbed a slice myself. I turned the TV on so we could watch Chopped while we ate. I looked over and saw Olivia watching intently. She loved this show even more than I did.

"You got something on your lip" I teased.

"What? No I don't" She said feeling her lips with her hand.

"Yes you do, right here" I said.

I took a slice of pepperoni off my pizza and on placed it on her upper lip.

"Strange it wasn't there before" Olivia said.

"I can't really reach it with my hands" I said.

"Mhmm" She said unconvinced.

"Lemme try something" I said.

I moved closer and ate the pepperoni off her and gave her a quick peck while I did so.

"Smooth move" She said chuckling.

"What? It was the only way I could get you to pay attention to me and not Jim chopping his onions" I said smiling.

"Actually Jim is chopping Parsley and he's only got five minutes left before he has to turn in his dish" She said.

"Babe.." I said giving her puppy eyes.

"Ok fine" Olivia said giggling.

She peeled her attention away from the TV and back to me.

"What can I do for you my love?" She said batting her eyelashes.

"You are so extra" I said laughing.

"And you're not?" She said laughing.

"C'mere" I said.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into the side of my body. Her hands wrapped around my waist while she lay her head on my chest.