Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Me? Give up? Never!

I have decided to go back to where everything started.

The coffee shop.

I strut in, dressed in a tight fitting nude dress and red heels to match my hair which I have in a ponytail.

I wait on the side of the store until I see him walk in, looking as sexy as can be in a checkered gray suit.

He stands in line and I stand behind him like the first time.

I text my top bodyguard to call him as soon as he is second from the front.

I put my large shades on, hiding my face, that way, he won't know who I am, that's if he still remembers me.

My bodyguard calls him and starts mumbling words that don't make sense and this captures his attention, then I pass him like before and I make an order.

"Hey! You're cheating, I was in front of you." He says, glaring at me.

"Keyword, was. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an important meeting to attend to and talking to you isn't part of my schedule." I say, whipping my hair in his face before collecting my order.

I walk ever so slowly so that he gets his and as soon as he gets his, he rushes out behind me.

"Hey, I do not give a shit how important you think your stupid meeting is but I was first in line and you skipping the line was wrong, bitch." he grunts out, pointing his index finger at me which I slap away.

He gasps in shock.

"Don't point your poverty stricken finger at me, you can't afford it." I say, taking a sip of my coffee and walking to my car.

"Oh!! You little bitch! You have no idea who you are dealing with." He says, his voice laced with anger.

"Oh yes dear, I don't have the time to know nobody's." I say and he marches away and I walk to my boot like the first time.

He drives up behind me in a gold chrome Bentley and rolls down his window.

"Do nobody's drive such cars?" he asks and I turn around, laughing at him.

"Yes, as chauffeurs darling. Here, give this to your boss okay?" I say before splashing my coffee at him.

And he grunts in so much anger. I point my middle finger at him and he splashes his coffee at me too as well as throw the coffee cup.

He speeds off before I can do another thing.

I quickly take a dress from my boot and I rush into the Café, changing inside their bathroom.

I'm now in a navy blue dress with the same heels on. He is exactly where I want him.

I get inside my car and I drive to his office building where I have a meeting with his finance branch and him. So the tables have turned and I'll act as if I'm meeting him for the first time.

I take my shades off and replace them with tinted reading glasses to hide my identity and not look crazy cause I'm wearing shades inside a building.

I park my car in the visitors parking.

I look at my mirror.

"Bitch, you got this. He will remember you and everything will go back to the way it was. Don't give up, not now. Not yet. He will remember everything. He will." I say to myself before re-applying my startling red lipstick that commands attention when I speak.

I take my silver briefcase with all the files I need as well as my gun for protection but it's hidden within the case so it's not visible.

I step out of my car and I walk into the building, my now untied hair curled with beautiful beach waves swishing side to side like the ocean.

I take a visitor tag from the reception desk before going to the boardroom on level 49.

When the elevator dings, I strut out of the elevator. My face void of emotion.

I enter the boardroom to find my PA already seated. Someone bumps into me from behind.

"Do you mind looking where you're going?" I say as I turn to find Austin.

He analyzes me and groans loudly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asks, glaring at me.

"I suggest you run along and inform your boss, the CEO, that the accounting company he has a contract with is here to present its findings." I say, mocking him with a voice one uses on babies or toddlers.

His face hardens, the anger loud and clear within his eyes.

"As the CEO of this company, I suggest that you immediately vacate my premises quietly before I call security." He says, stepping forward, probably expecting me to step back but I step forward and we're practicing chest to chest.

"As far as I am concerned, your company needs my services, according to my report so why don't you shut your face and stop wasting my time." I say and I see his left eye twitch as if he might pounce on me.

"What?! Little man can't put business first. Awh, I'm sorry." I say, pouting.

"Fuck you." he whispers loud enough for only me to hear.

"I know that is your dream boy, but I only fuck men." I whisper back before turning around and hair slapping him again. I take a seat beside Joanna who looks stunned. Probably wondering what the hell is happening.

He is still standing by the door, clinching and unclinching his fists.

"Mr CEO, would you mind taking a seat or do I need to teach you how to walk to that chair and seat on it?" I ask, embarrassing him on purpose.

He walks to his seat and completely masking his emotions off his face, probably wanting to show me how professional he is.

I start briefing them on their financial standing which is excellent but it can be outstanding.

I finish briefing them and I ask if anyone has questions and nobody does, not even Austin.

"Thank you very much for your time Ladies and Gentlemen, as well as boy." I say, looking directly at Austin as I say the last part.

His stare hardens along with his fist and I pull down my shades slightly and I give him a brief wink before putting my spectacles where they were.

I pack my things and I strut out, Joanna in tow.