Chapter 11

Chapter 11: You disgust me.

I step out of my car and into the lobby of ANW Corp.

I walk to the reception where I ask for directions to the finance department.

"What is your name Ma'am." the receptionist asks.

"Andrea Cavali." I say and she nods.

"Ma'am, you are expected at the top floor." she says and I nod, walking into the lift where I press the highest number.

I end up at the level and I walk to this levels reception.

"I have an appointment under Andrea Cavali." I say and a woman dressed in a tight and inappropriate dress walks to me and asks me to follow her.

I follow her back into the lift and she presses something like a scanner which scans her finger. The floor level doesn't change though according to the number written on the display of the lift but I feel us move upward.

FBI much?

The elevator dings and we walk into a large space with no reception like the other level.

Interesting. Such secrecy!

She walks into the only corridor and knocks at a door written CEO, slightly opening it.

I sigh, displeased that I'm going to see the bitch.

"Five minutes." I hear Austin wheeze out. She shuts the door and glares at me.

Why is she glaring at me?

And is Austin sick?

I wait in her office with a nice view and then her buzzer rings.

"Let her in." Austin says into the intercom, his voice back to normal.

I hope he isn't sick because I don't want whatever sickness he has.

I get up and walk into his office, not wasting time with a knock.

I then realize why he was wheezing as soon as I see him zip up his pants while the girl pulls the straps of her dress up, her hair deranged.

And this man wanted to go on a date with me?

He is so disgusting!

"Dinner tonight." He tells her and she nods before walking out.

As soon as the door closes, he signals for me to sit.

"I'd rather stand, wouldn't want to contract STD's." I say, taking a step back from his desk and chairs.

"You didn't think of that went we hit it raw, did you?" he asks, walking around his table and towards me.

I of course walk away from him and we start making circles around his desk.

"I was drunk, idiot." I say and he shrugs.

"Yet you were able to grab me and do with me as you pleased." He says, rolling up his sleeves.

"You disgust me." I say.

"Everything about you disgusts me." I say further and he laughs.

"Whatever you say princess." He says, smiling.

His eyes glinting, causing my breath to hitch. He is very very handsome. Too handsome.

"Can we get to business." I say, still walking around his table.

"As soon as you stop walking." He says and I stop walking, instantly regretting it when he pulls me into his arms and kisses me.

I find myself kissing him back until I return to my senses and I slap him.

"How dare you?" I gasp, unable to step out of his arms because of his grip on me.

"I'm very daring baby girl." He says, kissing my neck which slowly turns me on.

His scent tickling my nose.

"I know you want me. You're just busy trying to be an ice queen to realize." He whispers.

"The STD's you collected from that bitch are obviously getting to your head." I say, glaring at him.

"Bitch? Is that jealousy talking?" he asks and I try pushing him away but he keeps me in place.

"Hey, relax. I understand that you can't resist me and you probably want me all to yourself but sharing is caring." He says with a smug smile on his sexy face.

"You are too arrogant for my taste." I say and he kisses me but I don't kiss him back this time around.

"You will be mine Andrea, you'll see." He says and I laugh at his confidence.

"Me? Yours? Those STD's are really getting to your head. I suggest you get yourself treated as soon as possible." I say and he bites his bottom lip seductively.

"I always use protection, well, except for when we had sex." He says. "So if I have STD's affecting me, they are coming from you. So do tell me, which STD should I get treated for?" he asks, pissing me off and I knee him in the balls and he lets go of me.

He grabs his aching manhood.

"I hope that answers your question, idiot." I say and he glares at me, his glare killing and burying me but I couldn't give a flying fuck.

"Fuck! What is wrong with you?" he manages to say.

"You. Now, I came here for a reason. Email me everything I need to answer your questions." I say.

I take a pen and I write my email address on his sticky note pad before walking out like I didn't injure the man.

I leave the building and I drive home to my parents house.

The beautiful and renovated mansion I grew up in comes to view.

I park infront of the stairs leading to the main door.

The guards by the door open up the doors for me, slightly bowing their heads in respect and acknowledgement.

I walk into the dining area where my family is probably having lunch.

"Look who decided to visit her father." my handsome father, Dante Cavali, says. He gets up and pulls me into a bone crushing bear hug filled with what I grew up with, love.

"Hey, don't suffocate my only daughter. She came to visit her mother and not you." my mom says, hugging me too and giving me a peck.

"Well, you're both wrong and right. I came to visit all of you." I say, ruffling Andrew's neat jet black hair.

Vadins laugh tells me that I succeeded in annoying our baby brother.

"I have a meeting after this lunch and you decide to mess my hair up." He grunts out, glaring at me.

"I miss you too baby bro, how have you been?" I ask, ignoring his statement.