Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Whose sins am I paying for?

I feel the sun kissing my face.

I sigh, trying to turn but a hand holds me in place, not allowing me to move.

And I freeze before opening my eyes to see that I'm sleeping on someone's chest in their room probably.

Fuck!

It wasn't a dream?

I really had a one night stand?

Shit shit shit!

How drunk was I?

The one night stand is looking away from me so I can't even see his face.

Hopefully he has all his teeth and is a hottie.

If not, I will be traumatized for the rest of my fucked up life.

I try to move again but he doesn't allow me.

"Eh, dude, I wanna move." I say and he wakes up before turning his face towards me and I freeze, pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming.

And I feel the pinch but he doesn't disappear and so I hit him hard on the chest.

He fully wakes up and looks at me with shock in his green eyes.

"YOU!!!" I yell, pushing him off the bed and covering my body with his blanket.

"FUCK!!!" I yell.

"Oh, we did a lot of that for sure." He says, a victorious smile on his face.

"You took advantage of me." I say, pointing at him.

"You weren't saying that when you were fucking me. Showing me that sexy ass. Bring it here, let's have another go." He says, smiling as if it's no big deal.

I grab my clutch and I throw it at him but he catches it before throwing it back at me.

I throw a pillow at him which he also catches and somehow decides to enter a pillow fight with me.

I grab a pillow and I find myself standing on the bed, hitting him as hard and fast as I can with the pillow but he over powers me and I lose hold of my pillow.

He took this as an opportunity to hold my hands above my head and to lay in between my legs.

The feeling of his naked body against mine turns me on when I remember the activities of last night to this morning.

"I win and I decide what to do to the loser." He says before kissing my neck and giving me a hate bite. Hate bite cause I hate this man, except for his manhood and sexual experience though.

"I wanna explore you so deep that you won't have breath to moan out my name." He says, causing waves of lust to flood my brain.

"I don't know your name bitch." I say, glaring at him and he makes my glare falter by grinding his hardening manhood on my aching womanhood.

"We can start with daddy. That will do just fine." he says before bitting my bottom lip seductively.

"I suggest you get off me if you don't want my real daddy to be the last person you see before you die, bitch." I say and he laughs at me before sucking my left breast.

"Tell me you don't want this." He says, angling the tip of his manhood at my wet entrance.

My body wants this so bad, hell, I want it too but I won't give him that satisfaction.

"I don't want you and your dick." I say and he raises his eyebrow as if he is  challenging me.

"Yet you aren't pushing me off you." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Because you are holding my wrists you idiot." I say and he laughs.

"Am I?" he asks and I glare at him until I realize that he just put my hands above my head and I kept them there.

My hands were free the whole time.

Fuck!

I blush in embarrassment and he smirks victoriously.

I put my hands on his hard chest and instead of pushing him off, I run my hands along his hard chest and he hisses, loving the feeling of my cool fingers gliding against his warm chest.

I grab his manhood and I squeeze it, leading him on and just when I'm about to put it inside me, I push him off and I grab his white shirt which I quickly wear and I grab my clutch off the floor.

I walk out his room and to the lounge where I get dressed in my clothes and I leave his apartment.

I then realize that he drove me here and that I didn't come in my car so I signal to one of the bodyguards cars to come close and I get inside.

They drive me home and along the way, I just think of the pleasure he gave me. The ache in between my legs a constant reminder.

A man has never done such to my body.

We get to my apartment building and I walk in, not caring that I look like a mess. That's what happens when you run away from a good fuck, it's fucks with you.

I quickly shower and get dressed in black jeans and a white top with matching white sneakers.

I tie my hair into a ponytail and I don't even bother doing my make up.

I instruct one of my guards to go and get my car while I take the keys to my black beamer cause I love black cars.

Black is just beautiful and demands respect.

I take my phone and wallet only and I drive to the nearest hospital where I get treatments that prevent sexual transmitted diseases and pregnancy.

That bitch is obviously a whore, he fucked me too good.

When done getting treatment, I go to a nearby classy restaurant to have brunch. I need it after all of last night's workout.

The restaurant is full and I couldn't even use my connections to get a table because everyone equally has connections and just when I'm leaving, a familiar voice yells.

"She with me." and I get directed to the table where I find the bitch seated with a lady clad in a tight black dress.

Her breast are literally falling out of her dress and I can see her vag from my seat.

I hate the fact that the table is a glass table because I can see everything happening underneath it which includes the fact that his hand is on her inner thigh.

I glare at him, not because I'm digusted. But because my mood matches his eyes.