Faith: Lol Okay

At least I know I aint make the wrong choice. If his sister happy I let his ass go then that mean he wasn't nothing. I guess I can just be chilled. I laid down and went to sleep.
The next day I woke up to my father cooking breakfast. He hated that I stayed at Tyson house but since I never had sex he aint mad. He would have died. I got in the shower and put on a tank top and some sweat pants. I walked around in my Sponge Bob slippers. "Hello princess." My father hugged me sort of tight. "Hey dad. That breakfast smell so good. Can I get some food?" I smiled. "Sure princess." He start making my plate. And then he passed it to me and a glass of orange juice. "Thanks dad." I said and start digging in my food. I really missed my HOUSE so much.
DURK P.O.V

I ran down on Tyson while he was serving. I pulled up in the car. "Wussup Ty? Where you been at?" I asked. "Getting this money bro." He said. "Aight and its a Trap meeting at eleven, make sure you there." I said. "Ima be there bro." He said. And I drove off. He dont show up today thats his ass. Kicking right in his door. Thats when Nunu texted me.

Nunu: Yo you coming to the trap? Shawty coming again

Me: Nah but if she wait around i'll come later on. I gotta make moves

Nunu: Damn she gonna block but aight

Dthang was having a party, so I had to go to all the niggas who was selling strips and pick up my money. I drove to the ave and met up with Trouble.

"Wussup bro." He gave me a pound and then he passed me my mommy in a sneaker box. "Good looking and Trap meeting at twelve boi." I said going back in my car. "Im there 11:50," He said. And we laughed and then I drove off. I stopped at another one of my workers name Ice. He was a funny type of nigga. Always dirty and he dont care. He like a lil homie thats really gonna grow up to a king pin one day. He always selling anytime of the day. I fucks with him. "There go my nigga fly Durk! Yeah boi." He said giving me dap. "Wussup my nigga." I said. "I got most of it some nigga was trying to cut throat so we was battling. If he tries to do that shit again im a finishing him." Ice said. "Its cool man. Just cone to the Trap meeting twelve o'clock." I said. "Consider me there already." Ice said smiling. "Aight homie." I gave him another dap before hopping in my car. Everybody call him ice because he rock all real jewelry that bling. He dip his chains in gold every month but the nigga clothes gear is horrible. I went to the rest of them. About time I was done I went to my house and Nunu was there with one girl. And they was walking around butt naked. Thats my blood cousin so I dont care. If it was another nigga shit he would've took his last breath seeing me. "Ayo Nu, you gay." I said covering my eyes hearing his girl yell. She was a spanish girl. Shawty was bad and she was pushing her own wheels. But she was older and I dont really like older girls. Even tho I wont do that to him. Summer is definitely coming and its TYB season.
AT THE MEETING

We discussed all business and then it was down to Tyson. I signaled Rondo crazy ass. "What's this you out to get Durk shit we hearing?" Rondo asked walking up to him. "Nigga what?" He asked. "You heard him pussy boi." Ice said. "Oh I know what you talking about. Nah I was faking just so I can come and tell ya." He said shaking up. "So what took you so long to tell us. When Durk said the meeting done you was almost out the door." Rondo said. They all start yelling on him about to do him dirty. "Enough!" I said. "Tyson so you say you was "Faking with the other niggas right?" I asked. "Yeah. To find out they plan and shit." He said still looking around. "So now its when the tables turn and you set them up. You act like you breaking in the Trap and warn us before you do it so that way we can catch them and I can get them back. Deal?" I asked walking up to him with my hand out. "Deal." He shook my hand and started to leave. "If you try anything funny im on yo ass boy." Menace said. And Tyson left. "Durk I hate when you do that shit! You a fucking boss you dont have to answer to niggas! Niggas gotta answer to you my nigga! He pussy I could've finished him and you would've never had to watch out for him again!" Rondo yelled mad as fuck putting his gun back on safety. "Yeah he right Durk, I could've done him. You know ice will ice em." Ice said fixing his chains. "Listen if we kill Tyson they gonna be on to something. He set this up well and we gonna do him and his little crew. Ya have to think some times too." I said getting frustrated. I know how to run a damn team. I said to myself. "Yeah you right, but now he know we know." Rondo said still mad. "I just gave him the benefit of the doubt he gonna choose that his on his own. Either way he's a dead man walking." I said walking out the trap. Then Kayla texted me.

Kayla: Where you at? I miss ya ugly ass best friend

Me: Shut ya big headed ass up, im on my way to THATS WHERE

Kayla: Stop playing nobody in the house im bored

Me: Ima stop by

Kayla: Otayyyyy

Then I picked something up to eat and a smoothie. Yup a smoothie. These shits taste good when you mix them with liquor. I went in my house and poured the liquor with the smoothie. I start sipping and Nunu came in with his "thot" I know thats his shorty now. He been with her weeks now. I got into some Ralph Lauren sweats and a white T. I smoked a blunt to my face and then Kayla texted me again.

Kayla: Ya Ugly Ass On Your Way??

Oh shit I forgot. I put on my Nike slippers and then grabbed my keys and went next door.

"Why you sweating me?" I asked her walking in her room. "Shut up. Im in the house alone and I just watched Paranomial Activity and ima virgin. They kill us first. So im scared." She said. I start laughing ode. "Wow you would be the one to start thinking some crazy shit." I said. "What's that you drinking?" She asked taking my cup. "Liquor mixed with smoothie. Take some." I said. "Hell no. Why would you mess up a perfectly good smoothie?" She asked passing it back. "I made it ten times better. Ima be feelin good." I said laying down on her bed. "Ugly ass boy." She said smirking. "Im really starting to think that you believe im ugly." I said sippin my Liquor Smoothie. "Do I have a big head?" She asked. "Yeah big head." I said. "Alright than ai think you ugly, Ugly ass." She said. I start laughing and she joined in. "Nobody never said I had a big head besides yo ugly ass." She said. "Well its the truth. And bitches dont be telling me im ugly. Especially since every girl I flirted with besides you and ya moms I fucked. If flirts get me the pussy than im not ugly. And im talking about some bad bitches." I said. "Whatever and dont be flirting with my mother. She dont like ugly boys, you see my father. And let me ask you a question. Why boys lay like that? With they hands in they nasty ass pants?" She asked. "Well um I do it when im tired or im getting comfortable or you know other reasons. You know." I said. She pulled my hands out my pants and made me wash my hands and then we chatted all the way until her sister and boyfriend came in. "Yo ima holla at you big head." I said as she held the door. I kissed her and she looked at me mad surprised. "Goodnight goregous." I said and than watched her close her door and then I closed mines and went to sleep.